Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
kingdomhearts2finalm

KH2 Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix

I am looking for a song the last time i listen to the song was in this video KiNgDoM HeArT 2 FiNaL MiX and i don't know what the name of that song was. Please respond.

Just to make sure I understand this right. Was it a gameplay recording with the game's music in it, or was it something another person made and added whatever music to? If that's the case, just search for the bits and pieces of the lyrics you remember.

In the first case, though, JTD95's question should definitely be answered. Then we can figure this out.

no it is something another person made and added a music to it

In that case I probably can't help you. Just try doing a search with your favourite search engine for one or two lines of the song's text, if it had any.

Thanks for helping me but the problem is that it is not a song it is a music theire are not singing in it that is the problem I have.

Well, for the chance that it was an actual KH song, do you remember anything about it? The key(s), maybe a single melody or even just the tempo? If you don't know about that, why don't you try describing the song? Not with technical terms, just the mood or whatever. Maybe someone recognizes it then.

Type it on google...

for example "Kh FM sountracks" its will show you a list of the songs and just open another tab and type in the song in youtube.

Google will show you what you've been searching for.