Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
RayIII

KHBbS SPOILER?! !Sora will travel through time!

To the past to be specific.

The heart that fuses with Ventus in the beginning of Birth by sleep.

How do I know that you ask.

The way Vanitas looks like and it (the brand new heart) said that it fuses with Ventus broken one until he is strong enough to win back the part that already did.

Q: Did what?

A: Fuse with another heart.

So it (the brand new heart) knows that Vanitas heart did fuse with another one already (Xehanorts I'm sure). That leads me to the assumption that the brand new heart has knowledge of the future (also they, Ventus and the brand new heart, said to open the door. A door that, at that time, Ventus has no knowledge of yet).

But here is the real proof: at 19:38 Ventus heart says it right then and there.

http://kh13.com/vide...the-heart-goes/

Which would mean that somewhere between Kingdom Hearts 3D and Kingdom Hearts 3 Sora will cast asside his body or is forced to do so.

Please tell me if I'm wrong or if u think different or what possibilities result from that. Discuss this please, I wanna know!

Edited by RayIII

To the past to be specific.

The heart that fuses with Ventus in the beginning of Birth by sleep.

How do I know that you ask.

The way Vanitas looks like and it (the brand new heart) said that it fuses with Ventus broken one until he is strong enough to win back the part that already did.

Q: Did what?

A: Fuse with another heart.

So it (the brand new heart) knows that Vanitas heart did fuse with another one already (Xehanorts I'm sure). That leads me to the assumption that the brand new heart has knowledge of the future (also they, Ventus and the brand new heart, said to open the door. A door that, at that time, Ventus has no knowledge of yet).

But here is the real proof: at 19:38 Ventus heart says it right then and there.

http://kh13.com/vide...the-heart-goes/

Which would mean that somewhere between Kingdom Hearts 3D and Kingdom Hearts 3 Sora will cast asside his body or is forced to do so.

Please tell me if I'm wrong or if u think different or what possibilities result from that. Discuss this please, I wanna know!

When it says, '...win back the part that already did.' the full quote is "Nothing else will slip away and one day you will be strong enough to win back the part that already did." theres no implication of vanitas fusing with any other heart. Although i admit its possible given the color of his eyes, but i dont think sora will travel through time.

am when soras heart fussed with ven did you miss that part that said im a new heart that was sora when he was just born that saved ven figures sora would be helping people out since the moment hes born

Or it means that sora just lost his body and his hearts is new in a way.

Or it means that sora just lost his body and his hearts is new in a way.

no he said brand new heart so just born theres no other way it could of been brand new except for just being born and no once your heart is formed its always there it can be remade all hearts are different so if i was even kind of new it wouldnt be sora