Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
takaturtle

KH3D All Keyblades in 3D with photos... (possibly a spoiler?)

Looks like they beefed up the initial strength of the keyblades from BBS, nice. Also am I the only one who thinks Dual Disk looks similar (in design) to Wayward Wind?

Edited by darkkris2020@hotmail.com

nice quality what camera did you use?

Sony NEX-5n ; )

Actually, I found another secret keyblade...

Here it is!

Posted Image

Sweet Dream

*Both Sora and Riku

Attack: 14

Magic: 12

Description: Keyblade with high attack and occurance of critical hit. Reach is long.

Location: Defeat all cups in Flick Rush(kind of mini game involving with Dream Eaters...)

*I moved down some of the pictures here because the limit for pictures is 10 for each post...

Posted Image

Dive Wing

*Both Sora and Riku

Attack: 12

Magic: 15

Desciption: The keyblade with high status of magic and critical hit.

Location: Get Rank A in all dive mode. Example: If Riku finished all dive mode with rank A then he will get the keyblade but not Sora. Sora will need to finish all his dive mode with rank A to get it. (PS. Bee Queen is the hardest one to get rank A...) This will be the best keyblade before ending.

Posted Image

End of Pain

*Both Sora and Riku

Attack: 14

Magic: 16

Desciption: The keyblade with high status of magic and critical hit, but reduces the occurance of Real Shift.

Location: Defeat all Special Portal. The count is same as the previous keyblade; Sora and Riku have their own count. Special Portal is just fighting against stronger Dream Eaters.

Posted Image

Ultima Weapon (Yay!)

*Both Sora and Riku

Attack: 16

Magic: 16

Desciption: The keyblade with high status and the occurance of critical hit and Real Shift is both high. The keyblade with excellent performance.

Location: Defeat secret boss. You will need to defeat it twice to be able to have it for both characters. (Sora once and Riku once) The boss is not as hard as armor Terra, trust me.

Posted Image

Over Drive

*Both Sora and Riku

Attack: 18

Magic: 14

Desciption: Every status is high, and is the best keyblade (you can get in 3D). Has a high occurance of critical hit, but higher occurance of Real Shift.

Location: Defeat all Secret Portal. Secret Portal is basically fighting against boss Dream Eater again with higher stamina and strength. However, I still like Ultima Weapon better...

Edited by takaturtle

D: youre the one in youtube I'm one of your followers lol

Haha... : D

That's Way to the Dawn, not Soul Eater. o_o

Thanks for the pics! Nice quality too! c:

I don't really know the English name ; p

Sorry.

sora's blade is called the kingdom key in english, just so you know :)

and are you lolljj82 from youtube? if so, your videos are amazing quality! I already used them to make gifs and so far so good :D

will you also upload the scenes that occur after Riku has beaten nightmare ventus, i am dying to see troll sora in HQ

Thanks ; )

I never notice that he changed his weapon somewhere after KH I... lol

It looks the same to me ; p

Well, Soul Eater and Way to the Dawn do look similar, so the mistake is understandable :) Are you the one that uploaded some KH3D videos to YouTube? :) I would like to subscribe to your channel :)

sora's blade is called the kingdom key in english, just so you know :)

and are you lolljj82 from youtube? if so, your videos are amazing quality! I already used them to make gifs and so far so good :D

will you also upload the scenes that occur after Riku has beaten nightmare ventus, i am dying to see troll sora in HQ

Actually, I uploaded it and got blocked from some region... Maybe Square Enix doesn't want to give out the ending before the release in NA...

Well, Soul Eater and Way to the Dawn do look similar, so the mistake is understandable :) Are you the one that uploaded some KH3D videos to YouTube? :) I would like to subscribe to your channel :)

Sure ; D

Actually, I uploaded it and got blocked from some region... Maybe Square Enix doesn't want to give out the ending before the release in NA...

Sure ; D

That's great :) What's the name of your channel? :)

Location: Defeat all Secret Portal. Secret Portal is basically fighting against boss Dream Eater again with higher stamina and strength. However, I still like Ultima Weapon better... 

Does this mean that we can really battle bosses again?? Like that weird big Gorilla in Traverse Town? Yaay :D