Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Because Riku learned to live with his darkness

Sora became sort of arrogant and overconfident during the story of Kingdom Hearts making him vulnerable for Xehanorts plans.. do you remember Riku also was overconfident on Destiny Islands on KH1? it sort of was the same story

besides that Xehanort wanted a keyblade wielder for some reason..

he said it was because roxas and riku had built up a tolerance to the darkness. sora has not.

is it because his heart is full of light?

Because Riku learned to live with his darkness

Sora became sort of arrogant and overconfident during the story of Kingdom Hearts making him vulnerable for Xehanorts plans.. do you remember Riku also was overconfident on Destiny Islands on KH1? it sort of was the same story

besides that Xehanort wanted a keyblade wielder for some reason..

sora is a teenager. what do you expect of him to act? a adult?

is it because his heart is full of light? No, his heart has darkness in it just like everyone else in the game....unless your are a princess of heart.

sora is a teenager. what do you expect of him to act? a adult? Nope. :D He's just a goofy little teenager. I think people are mentioning his overconfident issue is b/c sora has never had to deal with the darkness before this game. Riku learned to tolerate his darkness to some degree and now it's sora's turn to do the same.

My response are in marrrroooooonnn~

Edited by Spiney

I heard the mentioning of the X-Blade and thats why he was targeting Sora but if Xehanort remembers things from being Xemnas he technicallys knows where Ventus's heart is... as oppose to mickey and Yensid who i doubt have meet Ventus though Lea should recognaise him if Yensid showed some image or something of Ventus to them.

First off, this REALLY needs the

tag in front of the thread title.

Secondly, even though its already been answered, I'll reiterate. Master Xehanort could no longer choose Riku as a vessel because, as stated, his time overcoming his darkness from when Ansem was within him has built up a tolerance to Xehanorts darkness. He can no longer possess Riku.

He chose Sora because of one, his abilities and inherent power, two probably because of his appearing naivety, and three, he's the only remaining Keyblade wielder who he has a possibility of doing so. Riku has a tolerance, Kairi's a Princess of Heart (so her light would most likely burn him out), and I'm sure Xehanort doesn't want Mickey as a body (plus he probably figures Mickey is too strong willed to let that happen).

I remember reading a Fanfic where they had Xehanort Possess Kairi to become Kairinort and recreated the X-Blade xD.

Also was it just me or was anyone getting the feeling Sora trying to hard to be happy for Riku and being himself that he actually been severely damage inside from his encounter with Xehanort.

My response are in marrrroooooonnn~

huh? lol

First off, this REALLY needs the

tag in front of the thread title.

Secondly, even though its already been answered, I'll reiterate. Master Xehanort could no longer choose Riku as a vessel because, as stated, his time overcoming his darkness from when Ansem was within him has built up a tolerance to Xehanorts darkness. He can no longer possess Riku.

He chose Sora because of one, his abilities and inherent power, two probably because of his appearing naivety, and three, he's the only remaining Keyblade wielder who he has a possibility of doing so. Riku has a tolerance, Kairi's a Princess of Heart (so her light would most likely burn him out), and I'm sure Xehanort doesn't want Mickey as a body (plus he probably figures Mickey is too strong willed to let that happen).

burn baby burn

I remember reading a Fanfic where they had Xehanort Possess Kairi to become Kairinort and recreated the X-Blade xD.

Also was it just me or was anyone getting the feeling Sora trying to hard to be happy for Riku and being himself that he actually been severely damage inside from his encounter with Xehanort.

really why?

Well putting yourself in Sora shoes... before the exam you were so confident in your ability and have faith in yourself but then lot of truths and stuff were thrown in your face during that exam that you couldnt even wake up or face the enemy, you would feel deep down inside that your not capable.

Sora might be in a much worse state if not for Ventus protecting Sora when he fell into Darkness Sora woulda lost so if Ventus is removed what will happen to Sora, at this stage Xehanort might do the whole come with me I will guide you mulipulation....

Though yeah Xehanort have proven he is to much for Sora to handle and he knows he not strong enough the face him mentally like how Riku had the resolve to face Xehanort.

Although I loved Young Master Xehanort when he went all serious on Riku and Mickey xD made the one who was frozen seem like a dummy o.O

Well putting yourself in Sora shoes... before the exam you were so confident in your ability and have faith in yourself but then lot of truths and stuff were thrown in your face during that exam that you couldnt even wake up or face the enemy, you would feel deep down inside that your not capable.

Sora might be in a much worse state if not for Ventus protecting Sora when he fell into Darkness Sora woulda lost so if Ventus is removed what will happen to Sora, at this stage Xehanort might do the whole come with me I will guide you mulipulation....

Though yeah Xehanort have proven he is to much for Sora to handle and he knows he not strong enough the face him mentally like how Riku had the resolve to face Xehanort.

Although I loved Young Master Xehanort when he went all serious on Riku and Mickey xD made the one who was frozen seem like a dummy o.O

but sora will be ready when they face each other again