Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Master Xehanort1690

KH3D KH3D ending part 1 with english subtitles is up(MAJOR SPOILERS)

Summary:

mickey: oh no sora is in danger master xehanort is trying to use him to complete the 13 darknesses to forge the X-blade !

Lea: I'LL SAVE YOU, SORA! LEA TO THE RESCUE! Got it memorized?

Braig: Axel?!

Lea: NO IT'S LEA DUMB BUTT

Ansem SOD: SHUT UP WHILE I USE MY ANNOYING HEARTLESS THING BEHIND MY BACK TO STRANGLE YOU!

Mickey and Riku: NOOOOO

*donald and goofy pop out of nowhere*

Donald: YAY WE KILLED HIM!

Everyone Else: YAY!!!!1!!!1!!

Goofy: YEAH! wait what about sora?

end.

Edited by Impersisfluff

You do realize this video was uploaded by this site, right? It's even on the home page for firetrucks sake.........

I didn't look so I didn't know. My fault, but there's to act like an a** about it.

Edited by Master Xehanort1690

I didn't look so I didn't know. My fault, but there's to act like an a** about it.

You didn't look at the video's uploader? You look at the site's news feed before the forums too. LOL Edited by Uncle Dolan

Wow, this makes much more sense now!

Xehanort apparently has Terra under his command, still. Probably one of the hooded people.

Kairi will be the sixth light. Then the last one would be Terra.

However, I think they'll have someone else fill that spot.

INB4 ROXAS.

If not Roxas, then Lea? I don't know >__> Terra will eventually be back on their side, I hope.

Wow, this makes much more sense now!

Xehanort apparently has Terra under his command, still. Probably one of the hooded people.

Kairi will be the sixth light. Then the last one would be Terra.

However, I think they'll have someone else fill that spot.

INB4 ROXAS.

If not Roxas, then Lea? I don't know >__> Terra will eventually be back on their side, I hope.

That can't happen. MX specifically said the 7 lights are chosen naturally meaning nobody can take their spot like Mickey was thinking.

Edited by Master Xehanort1690

What I'm interested in is what Xehanort says about "Both Sora and the last one is on our side", then, who is the last one? Sora, Riku, Mickey, Ven, Aqua, Terra... and another one who is in Xehanort's side?

Edited by Moni_22

Mickey says the seven lights are Sora, Riku, Mickey, Terra, Aqua, Ven, and a last one, but MX said both Sora and the last one are on his side (well Sora was atm). So, who is the last one b/c it cannot be Terra or if it is then it is a not translated right I guess? Lea is a keyblade wielder so he would/could be the 7th? Who exactly was MX and Mikcey referring to? It could be terra, but the translation says the three who are missing which includes Terra, Lea isn't in the seats he comes from outside the realm of sleep so it isn't him, and Kairi isn't on MX side (plus she is a pure heart). Maybe Kairi is on MX side all along and her grandmom and MX fell in love and had a kid who is the parent of Kairi?! I'm just playing with that one.

What I'm interested in is what Xehanort says about "Both Sora and the last one is on our side", then, who is the last one? Sora, Riku, Mickey, Ven, Aqua, Terra... and another one who is in Xehanort's side?

He's actually talking about Terra when he says that.

He probably meant Terra, but I'm also curious on this. Maybe they meant Lea?

I mean, Lea DID get hit for Sora in that blast. Wouldn't that mean...

O_O

HOLY SHIT

LEANOTR

LEEEEEEEANORRRRRTTTTTTTTTT

He's actually talking about Terra when he says that.

Oh xDD. How fool can I be xD. Yeah, you're right, I think I just forgot it for a minute lol.

He probably meant Terra, but I'm also curious on this. Maybe they meant Lea?

I mean, Lea DID get hit for Sora in that blast. Wouldn't that mean...

O_O

HOLY SHIT

LEANOTR

LEEEEEEEANORRRRRTTTTTTTTTT

No, it's Terra yeah. Because Lea got hit after he says that.

Guest Lady Dreana

Oh xDD. How fool can I be xD. Yeah, you're right, I think I just forgot it for a minute lol.

No, it's Terra yeah. Because Lea got hit after he says that.

But didn't he block that attack? he had a chakram out

Wait a minute...I count eight Keyblade Wielders, Cause Sora, Riku, Kairi, Mickey, Ventus, Aqua, Terra, and Lea/Axel? So which person is the person that is out? Is it Kairi or Lea? Man I am confused or maybe its Sora since there are only 12 beings of Darkness

Wait a minute...I count eight Keyblade Wielders, Cause Sora, Riku, Kairi, Mickey, Ventus, Aqua, Terra, and Lea/Axel? So which person is the person that is out? Is it Kairi or Lea? Man I am confused or maybe its Sora since there are only 12 beings of Darkness

I'm not entirely sure which one it'll be, but Mickey said the 7 lights were keyblade wielders. MX then said the 7 lights are chosen naturally, and Kairi did get her keyblade before Lea, but there's also a flaw in that. Kairi's also one of 7 princessess of pure light, so one would think they wouldn't have her fight. All I know is the confirmed ones are Sora, Riku, Mickey, Aqua, Ven, and Terra.

Lea blocked that hit xD .And just how badass was Lea in that scene?! Its just so Lea! ..Love it!

I think you love him too much lol

But yeah, he was awesome xD. He saved Sora and blocked an attack from Isa while holding him xD.

Guest Lady Dreana

Lea blocked that hit xD .And just how badass was Lea in that scene?! Its just so Lea! ..Love it!

That makes two of us. This game did an excellent job of making Lea/Axel truly badA.

But where are the other cutscenes with him?

I think you love him too much lol

But yeah, he was awesome xD. He saved Sora and blocked an attack from Isa while holding him xD.

Hes my favorite character . So? LOL. Yes that was really badass to fight off Isa while holding Sora in one hand while pissing off the Nort Org xD

I'm not entirely sure which one it'll be, but Mickey said the 7 lights were keyblade wielders. MX then said the 7 lights are chosen naturally, and Kairi did get her keyblade before Lea, but there's also a flaw in that. Kairi's also one of 7 princessess of pure light, so one would think they wouldn't have her fight. All I know is the confirmed ones are Sora, Riku, Mickey, Aqua, Ven, and Terra.

I said the same but Kairi is a Princess, having a heart of pure Light would hinder any Darkness from entering it, its almost like shes the ultimate hero because she cant fall into Darkness.

That makes two of us. This game did an excellent job of making Lea/Axel truly badA.

But where are the other cutscenes with him?

They are throughout the game but they need translated.Surely you saw the ending with his keyblade ?