Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Amon

Kingdom Hearts 3 has been announced!

From Kotaku:

After the widespread success of Kingdom Hearts 3D across multiple countries and continents, Square Enix lead designer and manager Testsuya Nomura has announced that the long waited, highly anticipated game Kingdom Hearts 3 will be released some time at the end of 2012. We managed to get a brief e-mail exchange with Nomura regarding the project.

Kotaku: "What can you tell us about the story?"

Nomura: "I can't tell you much, we are still writing most of it and I'm not allowed to say a lot of what is written. I can tell you that it will be the end of the Xehanort saga. We plan for Sora and his allies to search for Xehanort and eventually defeat him in a climatic battle. Sora will also make some unlikely friends from previous enemies."

Kotaku: "Recent Kingdom Heart's games have featured completely new enemies, will KH3 have any new foes?"

Nomura:"We plan on bringing all of the enemies from previous Kingdom Hearts game's together in KH3 as well as introduce new ones. These newcomers will be called "Trans-verse" or something along those lines. They will essentially be creatures that come from other universes and will be shrouded in mystery. We hope to use them as a catalyst for the next saga of KH games"

Kotaku: "There is a lot of talk about what console KH3 will be for. What can you say about this?"

Nomura: We hope to release the game for the Playstation 3, however with the Wii U to be released soon and rumors of a new Playstation we may delay the launch date so it is compatible with the latest console.

Kingdom Hearts 3 has been something of wonder and mystery for KH fans since the end of Kingdom Hearts 2. Kotaku plans on following news very closely regarding the development of the game.

Nomura has also attached a photograph of a story board panel, depicting Sora and Riku fighting one of these "Trans-versed" you can view it at the link below.

http://tinyurl.com/yzfp8dt

Are you kidding me!!!!! I came in here all exited and shocked that they had anounced kh3 already and then i read the "interview" and i was about to go kill my dog because this meant i would have to sell everything i own to buy a Ps3 and then i clicked on the link and found that all was for nothiiing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i expected this and i laugh at people who thought this was real lol good april fools joke, but the first problem was in the first sentence, "After the widespread success of Kingdom Hearts 3D across multiple countries and continents" Dream Drop Distance didn't come out yet in other countries and continents other then japan, good job though lol