Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Zexion

Love

I'm not here to tell you love is a joke, or that you shouldn't try...but I merely want to give you a better perspective on one observer's look on love.

Love is like a drug. It is what warms your heart on the coldest day in the middle of winter. It courses through your veins and makes you feel more alive than ever before. It's like a constant adrenaline rush without a consequence. It is something that can make you push harder than you ever have before...it is the greatest feeling in the world...

But on the flip side, it can make you feel like the world is a cruel place. To find that ONE person for you, you must suffer a lot of trial and error. A lot of pain and said goodbyes, and a lot of heartache. Breaking up with someone that you really care about, whether you or the other person did something wrong...or if you just don't think it's best in the long run...there will always be sadness. It's inevitable...just like falling in love.

There is a difference between liking someone and loving them. My experience with the difference is like this...when you like someone, it feels like love. You would do ANYTHING for them. You constantly tell them that you love them and that you're thinking about them. You take them places, you kiss, you touch...you feel a warm embrace and believe you are in love. But you're not. When you TRULY love someone...you don't constantly have to tell them, they know. You don't always have to tell them that you're thinking about them, they know. You don't have to be with them EVERY second to feel them close to you. Everyday is something you treasure, only because of them. They become the air you breathe and every decision you make...you make with their best interest in mind.

So, I'm not gonna tell you to follow my love advice...like I said, this is my experience.

Look, dude.

Seriously, I don't want to flame you, but you're really starting to piss me off.

-Looks at your profile-

You're 13, I'm sorry, but you are way too young to comprehend what the full potential that love has to offer.

Grow up a little, get some ACTUAL experience, and stop talking down to us like what you say has anything that's meaningful to us.

Gunmetal's right I'm not ganging up on you but you honesty don't have a proper understanding of love yet, I'm sure you have ideas of what it's like but their probably wrong. Believe me with hindsight your gonna realise what the situation was like in a different perspective. Just dont look back in anger. Learn from this experience I know "once bitten, twice shy" but that doesn't mean you should be pessimistic and be bitter it'll make you an unhappy person and blame others, maybe there are others at fault but that might not be the case, you have certain responsibilities yourself. It's easy to play the blame game and act like the victim but you need to realise your not a victim and there are things that are your fault.

Dont give up on love but try to understand it, I'd say you'll be mine and Gunmetal's age by the time you do. So until then just be a teenager and try to be happy.

Lmfao, alright then. Aren't you a little too young to experience this, though, lol? And I hope you're talking about a real life person, not someone from the internet. xD

I'll admit, I'm way too young to even have an idea what love really is. Leave that to adults or something, lol. Enjoy life, and once you're like 20-something years old, THEN you can say what love really is. ;/

this is really sweet! thanks for posting this

... i know love can be a real pain too, when it's not returned. believe me, i know what that feels like. i lost a friend because of that

Sorry this made me laugh.

The way teens look at love is not the same that adults look at it too, seriously, youll get over it and look at the times when you were in 'love' at young ages and laugh.

Im not being a hypocrit or anything, I do have a boyfriend and I am a teenager, but you cant take everything to heart, things just gotta flow.

Look...you guys are missing the point. I NEVER ONCE claimed that this WAS love. However, this thread was simply MY perspective as a young teenager...nothing more. I may not have had all the experience in the world with love, but at the same time...does it HONESTLY seem fair to tell someone they can't be in love because their young? I mean...my older brother has liked the same girl since he was 11 and is now married to her.

So...you can flame me for this all you want. But just remember, you are flaming me for NOTHING more than my personal opinions.

To CardCaptorDeadpool: I was not in a bad mood when I wrote this...I'm actually happier than I've been in a while. I was just showing you all MY TEENAGE perspective on the double edge sword. There are ups and downs...and unfortunately, I'm the kind who "falls in love" fast. BUT, I will not be doing that ANYMORE because I'm going to start focusing on my schoolwork and my family. I'll deal with "love" at a much later date.

Now, CardCaptor & Gunmetal...I DO agree with you that I can't yet comprehend love, and I'm sorry if you thought this is what I was doing. But as I stated several times before, I was simple giving an opinion. I didn't say love was perfect, nor did I say it was a bad thing. And I encourage ANYONE who reads this thread, to read my words in this post BEFORE posting their own words of wisdom.

But just remember, you are flaming me for NOTHING more than my personal opinions.

You seem to be forgetting the most important thing:

WE HAVE THE ABILITY TO FLAME YOU FOR YOUR PERSONAL OPINIONS. Posted Image

Its the internet, deal with it.

No, no, no...I don't care if you flame me, it's no problem with me. If I say something you don't agree with, then yeah, give me hell. It's fine, I know how forums work and I guarantee that it's nothing I can't handle.

So let's just agree to disagree when it comes to the matter of love. We didn't get off to a good start meeting eachother...so let's back up, try again, and put this thread behind us. It really wasn't worth making it anyway. And I'm just gonna stay out of the personal section, I only get into trouble. :P

So whattya say? Friends?

@ Rose:

I fully believe that concept as well,

Its just when inexperienced young'ns fall in "love" once and explains it's "secrets," it irks and older person like me, whose had their heart broken a couple of times, but still struggles to find true love.

I don't disagree with his opinion, I just feel he needs experience to figure out what love truly is.

There are endless opinions to what love is. Each of us experience love differently. It could be fantastic or painful, but no one has a definite answer, so honestly there is no real argument over love unless you attack another person's opinion. Love takes on many forms.

Look, dude.

Seriously, I don't want to flame you, but you're really starting to piss me off.

-Looks at your profile-

You're 13, I'm sorry, but you are way too young to comprehend what the full potential that love has to offer.

Grow up a little, get some ACTUAL experience, and stop talking down to us like what you say has anything that's meaningful to us.

to be honest gunmetals right Zexion. We both have some experince, in the Love Department. and form my Experice. DO NOT LOOK FOR LOVE! It will find you,when your ready. No one needs a gf, or bf, just cuse some one else has. it's an intrasting thing. but don't think about it. hey when i was your age (got a i feel so old saying that, lol) I was jelous of everyone cuse they seemed to get together,and have BF's and GF's. and I figured out Later. so,form one geration (even thought i';m not THAT OLD) to another. Just go with the flow bro. lol. Enjoy Life! and don't think about love,or you'll won't find it.