Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
katarow

KH3D Have you decided to spoil yourself ? EXPLAIN (Should I ?)

Just a simple question, have you decided to spoil yourself with videos and cut scenes and whatever who spoil ?

I don't cuz I want to have all the surprises myself when I will have the game sooo...I didn't look when it was writed *SPOILERS*.

SHOULD I ? AND YOU HAVE YOU SPOILED YOURSELF ?

Yeah, I have spoiled all the game xD.

But if you don't want, don't. I'm sure you're gonna enjoy the game anyway, but it's more surprising if you play it without knowing the ending.

Well, I was going to spoil myself when people start to upload the English playthrough of the game. But I was tempted to know the secret ending and ended up reading all the comments and was heavily spoiled on all the important parts of the story anyways. lol

I don't have a 3DS nor intend to buy one anytime soon, so that's my reason to only wanting to watch videos. But if you have a 3DS already, by all means, wait for the game. It's probably better that way than looking at "potato quality" videos on YouTube.

Edited by Kaitsu

I decided to spoil myself because I know I wouldn't be able to ignore this game untill summer and I won't have a 3DS, it also is my first KH release that I experience on the internet this intense.. I regret nothing :)

I'm even gif-ing some parts of it already..

Yeah, I have spoiled all the game xD.

But if you don't want, don't. I'm sure you're gonna enjoy the game anyway, but it's more surprising if you play it without knowing the ending.

yeah you're right ;p

Well, I was going to spoil myself when people start to upload the English playthrough of the game. But I was tempted to know the secret ending and ended up reading all the comments and was heavily spoiled on all the important parts of the story anyways. lol

I don't have a 3DS nor intend to buy one anytime soon, so that's my reason to only wanting to watch videos. But if you have a 3DS already, by all means, wait for the game. It's probably better that way than looking at "potato quality" videos on YouTube.

LOL THANKS ;P

I'm not spoiling myself! I'm staying strong! I did spoil myself with BBS and it ruined the english version for me.

Same here ! WE'RE COMRADES ! STAY HARD MY FRIEENND ! ;3

I decided to spoil myself because I know I wouldn't be able to ignore this game untill summer and I won't have a 3DS, it also is my first KH release that I experience on the internet this intense.. I regret nothing :)

I'm even gif-ing some parts of it already..

Okk i understand you'r choice xD I DIT THAT FOR BBS

i am not spoling myself (it kind of ruins the game for me...) but i preordered the bundle what means that in the next 2 weeks i should be able to play it :/

Cool ;p buut japan version..how do we suppose to enjoy it if it's in a foreign language ? ;p

I spoil myself cuz I don't have a 3ds and will not buy one, so I want to know as soon as possible.

okiii xD LIKE FEW PEOPLE HERE ;P

I spoil myself cuz I don't have a 3ds and will not buy one, so I want to know as soon as possible.

Well, I'm SURE I'll buy one. I mean, I love DS and 3DS, and I'm waiting for KH 3D to buy one. But I just couldn't wait to see what happens at the end. =P

I don't want to spoil the game. I plan on getting it, (Most likely on Day 1) and I want to experience everything myself and not know what will come around the corner.

If you want to, thats up to you. If you plan on getting the game, I recommend not to spoil yourself. If you are not getting it, go ahead.

Cool ;p buut japan version..how do we suppose to enjoy it if it's in a foreign language ? ;p

KH is a rare subject were I can say that the englisch version has better voice actors than the japanese.

i am pretty fluent in japanese ^___-

and i donot like the english/german etc voices ... for me it is not KH if they donot use the japanese voices <3

I don't want to spoil the game. I plan on getting it, (Most likely on Day 1) and I want to experience everything myself and not know what will come around the corner.

If you want to, thats up to you. If you plan on getting the game, I recommend not to spoil yourself. If you are not getting it, go ahead.

Thanks for helping meeh ;p

i am pretty fluent in japanese ^___-

and i donot like the english/german etc voices ... for me it is not KH if they donot use the japanese voices <3

Ahh...Okay i understand (:

I've spoiled myself and I'm pleased with how KH:3D has turned out. :) I'm not a Sora or a Riku fan, so I'm not going to play KH:3D.

In all honesty, it's your decision as to whether you should spoil yourself or not. :D

Yeah, I've already spoiled myself. Even though I'll be getting the game when it comes out in North America, I refuse to wait another 4 months or so for the English release. I've waited long enough for the story in Kingdom Hearts to progress as it is, so yeah. I've already seen the ending/secret endings.

I've spoiled the ending :D But I'm trying not to spoil the secret ending or the secret bosses bc I still want some surprises! Ooh, but I'm glad I watched the ending, I don't think I could have held myself off too long xD It was so good. I'm sure you'll be pleased when you play the game.