Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Nobodys

KHBbS Do you think BBS Volume 2 will be on psp or ps3?

I hate how people still think BBSV2 is real and how this thread is still active.

I just don't get people sometimes.

GET BANNED, BITCH.

I'm not going to argue with the fact that there is no concrete evidence that BBS Volume 2 exists right now but is there a point to complaining to why people believe it exists? If it exists, it exists. If it doesn't, it doesn't. It's that simple really and this thread simply assumes that it does exist. I think there is probably some other thread that argues about the existence of BBS Volume 2, maybe discuss it on that thread, not this one.

I think BBS volume 2 does exists but will probably be on the vita since it's a handheld console.

Edited by Slicer9875

Assuming it is a legit game, if it doesn't come out this year there's almost no chance of it releasing on the PSP. It's just about dead in the Western world, and it's getting to a very very late period to develop and release games on the system now that the Vita's out. There's still Japan, yeah, but the Vita will pickup next year just like the 3DS did a year after its release and a PSP release wouldn't work out to be too profitable for Square-Enix by then. (it's why they've held back on a Type-0 Western release, the lateness in the PSPs life and the popularity of the PSP in the Western world makes it risky to bring it over here)

Besides that, what better a exclusive than a Kingdom Hearts game so early in the Vitas life? (Dream Drop Distance came out/is coming out on the 3DS's second year of life afterall) As for PS3, I'm a little doubtful that it will, that place seems more fitting for the final installment of the Xehanort Chronicles, Kingdom Hearts III. But then again, there have been a few games that have got cross-platform releases on the Vita and PS3

tl;dr if it's legit its very doubtful it'll be on the psp, a vita release would be the most likely for it.

Edited by Tsunamo

IF bbsv2 comes out ihope its not on vita.... Its just starting to get REALLY annoying... I mean can't they stick to DS,PSP or Playstation one or two

And if you have noticed

Side story games are on handheald (except COM) and main games are on the playstation

-Peace

I mean can't they stick to DS,PSP or Playstation one or two

Why would they stick to outdated systems when the userbases will be moving onto new handhelds/consoles, and developers will stop making games for those systems?

For me, yes. I could care less for Versus XIII.

kinda glad it's taking a while now.

Anways, since Versus is for the PS3, and BBSV2, if it exists, is the sequel to BBS, Vita.

kinda glad it's taking a while now.

Anways, since Versus is for the PS3, and BBSV2, if it exists, is the sequel to BBS, Vita.

I was sort of expecting this for v2. Sigh... more money to spend. Just for KH though. Just for KH.

There is no 'Birth by Sleep Volume 2'. How many times do I have to say this?

Actually Nomura says there is a story to this. They have yet to explore it though... You can say it as much as you want. It will probably happen.

Actually Nomura says there is a story to this. They have yet to explore it though... You can say it as much as you want. It will probably happen.

>Post posted in March

>Interview in May

Just shut the firetruck up, please.

I think the Vol. 2 was supposedly a fluke, but I don't know. To be real here, how could they possibly continue it from where it already had ended? I can't possibly see how they could do that. It would seem more like a fill-in type of deal rather than having any real purpose if you know what I mean. Not trying to be a debbie-downer, but just voicing my opinion. http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/smiley-confuse.png

Edited by anipamyurin

BBSv2 won't be made until after KH: Princess Adventures, so any discussion is pretty irrelevant.

Well I think Birth By Sleep was teased at the secret ending of KH2 final mix, and it came out.

I am hoping the same for BBS vol 2. Realllly hope its for PSP, cuz i dont really wanna get a PSVita..

i hope its not on vita cuz i am not buying that

i have bought

ps2 > kh1(fm) + kh2(fm) + re:com

gba> com

ds > 358/2 days + re:coded

psp> BBs

3ds> dream drop distance

ps3 > kh3 ( huge chance its on ps3)

and now i have to worry about vita and wii u http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/sleep.png

NAMURA U $#@&*! WHY CANT U JUST MAKE THEM ON ONE GAMING SYSTEM!!!!

i hope its not on vita cuz i am not buying that

i have bought

ps2 > kh1(fm) + kh2(fm) + re:com

gba> com

ds > 358/2 days + re:coded

psp> BBs

3ds> dream drop distance

ps3 > kh3 ( huge chance its on ps3)

and now i have to worry about vita and wii u http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/sleep.png

NAMURA U $#@&*! WHY CANT U JUST MAKE THEM ON ONE GAMING SYSTEM!!!!