Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Nobodys

KHBbS Do you think BBS Volume 2 will be on psp or ps3?

I think it will be the PS Vita because so far, they only release Numbered games on consoles and non-numbered games on hand-helds. With the exception of Re:CoM.

I don't see why it would be on the PS3, not even on the PS Vita, but it's more likely to be on Vita since a lot of people and even game companies are thinking the PSP is ''dying'', and soon there will be only PS Vita games releasing.

And they might do a very good use of the touch screen and pad if it's on Vita.

And yet, you're missing the most vital(no pun intended) answer......Vita.

I think it will be the PS Vita because so far, they only release Numbered games on consoles and non-numbered games on hand-helds. With the exception of Re:CoM.

BBS is a numbered title, it just has no number in the title.

Edited by Rob

If the game is real, I doubt it would be on the PSP (I seriously didn't know they still made games for that console). Since the PS Vita is out and popular I don't see why they would make a game for an outdated console. Plus the consoles are only used for numbered titles that move the series forward

Edited by Austin Jake Tantico

proof? Sorry your duck pictured just makes it so hard..

Proof is that they've never been mentioned or talked about by Nomura in a interview. KH3 has been talked about in a interview although no formal announcement has been made by Square, Nomura, or in game (like these two 'titles' have) It's really just common sense that they don't exist. Edited by Uncle Dolan

Proof is that they've never been mentioned or talked about by Nomura in a interview. KH3 has been talked about in a interview although no formal announcement has been made by Square, Nomura, or in game (like these two 'titles' have) It's really just common sense that they don't exist.

It hasn't been proven, but it hasn't been dis-proven either. And technically as of the moment it doesn't exist, but maybe it will. Maybe BbS v2 and Reconnect are just other names for 3 and so therefore they exist. It's all speculation. So just as we can't say for sure they exist, you also can't say for sure that they don't exist.

It hasn't been proven, but it hasn't been dis-proven either. And technically as of the moment it doesn't exist, but maybe it will. Maybe BbS v2 and Reconnect are just other names for 3 and so therefore they exist. It's all speculation. So just as we can't say for sure they exist, you also can't say for sure that they don't exist.

If you can't say they exist, they don't exist. You just countered your own post. LOL

If you can't say they exist, they don't exist. You just countered your own post. LOL

I said we can't say for sure, I didn't say we can't. There's a big difference and I in no way countered my post by posting that because there was nothing to counter.

I said we can't say for sure, I didn't say we can't. There's a big difference and I in no way countered my post by posting that because there was nothing to counter.

can you please explain what bbsv2 would be about if it were to release

can you please explain what bbsv2 would be about if it were to release

It would be about Mickeys time in the ROD and other characters that were there in the time between bbs and kh1

Well, if BbSv2 exists I for one hope its on the PS3 and not the PSVita. I'm ready for Kh to make its move back to the home consoles(even though I don't own any home consoles anymore). Plus I just bought a PSP for Bbs, and I would hate to have to upgrade. I'm just not made of money.

Well, if BbSv2 exists I for one hope its on the PS3 and not the PSVita. I'm ready for Kh to make its move back to the home consoles(even though I don't own any home consoles anymore). Plus I just bought a PSP for Bbs, and I would hate to have to upgrade. I'm just not made of money.

I really think it will be either on the PSP or PSVita since only Numbered Titles are created for consoles, with the exception of RE:CoM

If it comes out im assuming it will be on Vita but then again at least KH isn't my only motivation to buy a new console this time since Gravity Daze looks pretty damn good.

I really think it will be either on the PSP or PSVita since only Numbered Titles are created for consoles, with the exception of RE:CoM

Maybe they'll shake it up with the next game.

I don't know why but I feel that Reconnect and BbsV2 will be the same thing if they're really games.

Maybe they'll shake it up with the next game.

I don't know why but I feel that Reconnect and BbsV2 will be the same thing if they're really games.

Maybe. We'll have to wait after Versus XIII though. UGHH

I thought Namora said that he released games in threes (not including remakes), and BBSv2 was the 2nd in the KH3 Trilogy.

1) Kingdom Hearts.

Chain of Memories.

Kingdom Hearts 2.

2) 358/2 Days.

Birth By Sleep.

Coded.

3) Dream, Drop, Distance.

Birth by Sleep: v2.

Kingdom Hearts 3.

Birth by Sleep was made by the team that made 13 (hence the wait on it, and the wait between 13 and 13-2), and therefore will be made by a different team than Versus 13.

I vote Handheld title, because if it is on the ps3 I will have to buy that, and whatever system that happens to carry Kingdom Hearts 3. I really just want to skip this generation all together.

Edited by Codeman1346

I hope it comes out for the psp, and not the vita. But the time that game comes out there will probably be a whole new game system out, and it would be on that.

Because Kingdom Hearts loves taking our money!

I hate how people still think BBSV2 is real and how this thread is still active.

I just don't get people sometimes.

Namora

GET BANNED, BITCH. Edited by Uncle Dolan