Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Waller-pearson

KHBbS BIRTH BY SLEEP Final Mix

As a ''volume 2'', it's probably a mini sequel to explain more things that happened between BBS and KH1.

Remember? Point Blank, there was this cutscenes about BBS,a and it showed a big ''0'', Zero.

Then it showed some KH1, i think, and a big ''1'' appeared.

Then, 0.5, between 0 and 1, and the BBS v2 teaser thing played.

Nothing. There is no 'Birth by Sleep Volume 2' just like there's no 'Reconnect: Kingdom Hearts'.

Sources? :3

So... They just gave up from volume 2 or something, or the TITLE is not volume 2?

I also hate ''reconnect: kingdom hearts'' appearing onscreen every single secret ending.

It's more like a order than a title.

Imagine Nomura saying: RECONNECT THIS ALREADY, I'M TIRED OF EXPLAINING.

Sources? :3

So... They just gave up from volume 2 or something, or the TITLE is not volume 2?

I also hate ''reconnect: kingdom hearts'' appearing onscreen every single secret ending.

It's more like a order than a title.

Imagine Nomura saying: RECONNECT THIS ALREADY, I'M TIRED OF EXPLAINING.

Nomura has said nothing about the titles. It's just common sense.

I know he didn't said nothing but... Didn't he said before KH 3 there would be 2 games? Maybe Volume 2 is that.

And the ''trailer'' thing on secret ending was just to awesome to be forgotten.

Even though Nomura said, after Versus XIII, he would be writing KH3, maybe he has already written Volume 2's story.

People said things about KH3 on 2016 and stuff right?

I'm not sure, but if that's the case, we still have 4 years.

It's on Birth by Sleep Final Mix's Secret Ending/Episode.

that's talk for kingdom hearts 3 not bbs2 you've got it all mixed up

Well, first, it actually does appear BBS volume 2 and stuff onscreen on the secret ending, and there's nothing about 3, just the already-boring ''Reconnect: Kingdom Hearts'' screen on the end of the cutscene.

Likely to be going into more detail regarding Xehanort turning Terra-Xehanort into Ansem and Xemnas though in KH3D that scene with braig kind indicates imo Xehanort/Ansem regained use of the Keyblade but not his entire memories.

But hopefully we will know more about what happened to Terra and Xehanort and how the worlds fell to Darkness and Aqua Journey in the RoD and Mickey adventures for the Kingdom Key D. A stereotypical scene I imagine is Mickey and Aqua going up a shadowy hill with the Key stuck at the top lol.

I have a hunch Young Master Xehanort might pay tribute and face Aqua in realm of darkness which would we epic.