Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
The Transcendent Key

Kingdom Hearts 10th anniversary(Drawings)

It's great! Just a bit more of practice and it would even look better!

You could draw King Mickey and Dream Eaters/ Nightmares in the background, to add more of that KH specialty.

I like the details on the clothing and the Kingdom Hearts sign. But the only thing wrong with it is Riku and Sora's faces. They're not bad but just a bit of mistakes with Sora and Riku just needs a bit more work. Though I still really like it!

Wow it's really nice! I only advise you to take a bit deeper look on your drawing and see if there are any details to work on a bit. I usually do that when I'm done with my drawing - look deeply if there are any mistakes and see if I can change anything's design.

Well that's what I can say :D

Btw you did an awsome redrawing!

Dream Drop Distance is already out on the wild, and everyone is crazy to get their hands on it. In honor of Kingdom Hearts's 10th anniversary, I decided to make a drawing of Sora and Riku with their Dream Drop Distance attire. This drawing I'm gonna post to me is like phase 1, because I'm thinking of adding more stuff to that drawing.

post-33238-0-61164800-1333224435_thumb.jpg

Tell me what you guys think. :)

OMG! I just jizzed. http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/smiley-confuse.png And forget these bastards dude your drawing is GREAT!

Edited by spenskh89

Wow Honey your drawings are amazing.

I wish I can be as talented as you are -jealous-.

Awww Ami babe, your so sweet!!!! I love you so much!!! *hugs you* Well everyone, here is phase 2 of my KH3D drawing, hope you like it. Let me know what you all think. ;)

post-33238-0-96892700-1333838077_thumb.jpg