Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Salve-SiS

KHBbS Terra and Aqua...

A lot of people seem to think that they have feelings for each other. Now, I am a total Terra/Aqua shipper (They are my OTP), but to be honest, I haven't seen any real evidence.Sure, it's implied, but a lot of the hints people seem to come up with aren't strong enough evidence. Sometimes I'll see posts online where they list 'Aqua saves Terra' as proof, but let's face it, she would have done the same thing for Ven.

During Aqua's story, we see how concerned she is for Terra, which is cool, but we never really see any signs of feelings from Terra's perspective.

I kind of hope the future KH games will expand the relationship between them. Not neccesarily a romantic relationship (although that would be awesome), but I'd like to see how they acted with each other, maybe the frienship they had before Ven came along.

What do you guys think?

Terra is a more like a person who doesn't really give his all feelings out, just very quiet on that matter.

Yet, I do think that Aqua and Terra truly are somewhat in love with each other.

I'd prefer it to be Uncle Dolan X Aqua but, that's not ever going to happen sadly. *sigh*

Very, funny. :D Edited by BellOfVictory

As much as I wish for Terra and Aqua's relationship to expand, I know that won't happen. Nomura doesn't want to make any pairing official because the fandom keeps inventing new ones all the time, and canonizing any pairing would alienate fans whom oppose the official couple(s). If there was any intention of having a canon couple(s) in the KH series, that idea sank faster than the Titanic long ago. u_u

well kingdom hearts in general doesnt actually show romantic interests between the characters (maybe sora x kairi but still...) most of the times they just imply it & us the fans usually are the ones that end up making pairings between the characters, kingdom hearts is mostly about adventure & friendship anyway, not rly about romance.

i love terra x aqua too but i feel like their relationship is more friendship than anything else same with aqua x ven or terra x ven

As much as I like the pairing between Aqua and Terra, I doubt much would develop between them in the series. KH is just adventure and friendship, I agree. Pairings are for the fan fic's.

Well, I personally think that Ventus is a little too young for Aqua, who looked to be either around or exactly the same age as Terra. And I'm a Terqua fan myself; in Terra's side of the story, there are some Terqua hints if you know where to look in the story. *Spoiler Alert* A good example is during Deep Space where Stitch took Terra's Wayfinder, causing him to realize on how much he missed his friends (following quote: "No Stop! My friend gave me that!")*

they would be a pretty OP power couple, they are around the same age ( 18-20?), But there is no real proof that they have feeling for each other. Aqua is very hot through. I would like to see these pair up in future KH games

As much as I think it should happen, the only paring that borders on canon is sora x kairi(My sig is from final mixes cover art, kh2 cover art also shows sora and kairi leaning on each other and kh 1.5's speaks for itself. Not to mention there are parts that seem to shout it in your face)

*insert nerd tears here

Edited by KittensOnFire