Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

KH3D *Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts 3D Video Collection

i also don't understand how sora switches from his KH3DS clothes then to his KH2 clothes again, it's pretty weird

It's a dream, so it's all what he perceives. When Ven sees Aqua and Terra, the body becomes Ventus. While Sora himself has the mental image of himself, these are the KH3D clothes (it's almost like what his soul looks like). However, in reality he looks his age, a la KH2. In the world that never was, he himself was his current age, wearing the current clothes, so while his dream state in TWTNW is in the KH3D costume, his memories all portray him as he remembers himself.

tl;dr it's all in his head. Dreams do not need coherent imagery.

I'm still waiting for the scene where Sora chases Namine and she turns into Xion to be on YouTube, as well as what happens after the Xemnas battle with Sora. :3 I can still find them on the stream's archive, but it's a pain to give my friends that link and tell them where to find it on the timeline. Can't wait! And thanks for the subtitles you've got thus far.

And I want subs mostly for the ending because I don't know what the heck they were saying, and I really, really REALLY want to know what exactly was going on in the ending. Please hurry and put English subs on them!!! Other than that...EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Edited by Mikenna Fuit

Hey guys, we already have this however I have been seaching for better quality videos in youtube, and I found a user who had a good idea: He mixed the sound stream of apaulliao's and crimmyice's screen stream together.

This way it had a much better quality of screen along with the sound (In my opinion it is better than the one from KH13, but see it for yourself).

Enjoy. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qz318NE6MSQ&feature=player_embedded

Does anyone know where Lea is first introduced into the game? Not sure in what worlds his cutscenes are. I've seen him in the ending, but not anywhere else...

I believe at the end of the Notre Dame world there is a cutscene where he wakes up as Lea.

I believe at the end of the Notre Dame world there is a cutscene where he wakes up as Lea.

Thanks haha. Was just wondering what scenes Lea was in; I wasn't sure if he would be incorporated into the gameplay or if he was just there along the sidelines. His keyblade is awesome but I like his chakrams from when he was a Nobody as well~

Still waiting for this scene to be up and subtitled:

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtvsudvjqU0

I really want to know what all is said to Sora. I can't show my friends the ending until ALL of it is there. So many people are watching it out of order!

I'm pretty sure that Ventus had Sora where his armor on purpose to since the armor is designed to protect them from the darkness.

I'm pretty sure that Ventus had Sora where his armor on purpose to since the armor is designed to protect them from the darkness.

Of course. :3

I find the whole scene before that though kind of disturbing, though. It's like Axel's death all over again, except it's just little Xehanort there and Sora seems to be trying so hard not to cry. D;

Of course. :3

I find the whole scene before that though kind of disturbing, though. It's like Axel's death all over again, except it's just little Xehanort there and Sora seems to be trying so hard not to cry. D;

o.O...wow, u guys just answered my question. :D Okay, thanks.

Hey guys, we already have this however I have been seaching for better quality videos in youtube, and I found a user who had a good idea: He mixed the sound stream of apaulliao's and crimmyice's screen stream together.

This way it had a much better quality of screen along with the sound (In my opinion it is better than the one from KH13, but see it for yourself).

Enjoy. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qz318NE6MSQ&feature=player_embedded

Thank you for this :) Do you know whose YouTube channel this video is from? :)