Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

KH3D *Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts 3D Video Collection

I think that Square wanted to skip the usual openings and get straight to the meat of the story. And from having a short opening to no opening, I'll take the short opening.

Fair point.

I always hate that, you're just walking around minding your own buisness and then BAM. A giant frankenstein version of a bull dog just comes out of no where and tries to kill you. Its times like these that make me miss fighting emotionless hunters with giant lizards by their sides.

Hey can someone PLEASE!! send me a message of what roxas and sora are saying (Translation in english) in the video of sora meets roxas and trips out! PLEASE!!

The staff are currently working on a translation project for 3DDD, just be patient man it shall come but it takes a lot of work to translate Japanese to English when it isn't your native language yknow? Even Wikipedia doesn't have a plot summary haha. Plus the game hasn't really been out long enough to have people beating it and putting cutscenes up. You shall see soon my friend and most likely the rest of the story too.

Does anyone know which of the links have the cutscene(s) of Ienzo and Aeleus? Or any of the restored Organization members?

Oh, not including Xigbar/Braig.

Edited by Rinax

Who the f is Rinax? Sorry guys but im a little behind because i chose not to look/read any spoilers. But who is Rinax?

Rinax is his username and if you're going from his sig, Rinax also seems to be his OC.

I found a scene in the World that Never Was with english subtitles

SPOILER

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5DTnKjuYM0

It shows Roxas and Sora talking look at the bottom of the screen in red for the subtitles and ignore the japanese people haha they talk too much

Dude, if you want scenes from TWTNW with English subs, go to this site's own Youtube channel. They've got at least 4 of those scenes subbed ^^

Dude, if you want scenes from TWTNW with English subs, go to this site's own Youtube channel. They've got at least 4 of those scenes subbed ^^

Yeah I just looked and noticed that xD They even have this one subbed so everybody be a team player and visit theirs instead xD I just thought I'd help out since it was one of the only english subbed cutscenes I could find.

I found a scene in the World that Never Was with english subtitles

SPOILER

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5DTnKjuYM0

It shows Roxas and Sora talking look at the bottom of the screen in red for the subtitles and ignore the japanese people haha they talk too much

Roxas believes he cannot be on his own and Sora believes he can. At the end of their conversation, is Roxas proving that they are one person by bringing his memories to the surface of Sora's mind? I feel like Roxas is trying to say "No, we are the same person. I am you and you are me." Proving that fact by pulling his memories out. When he says "it can only be you" he may mean "only you can be me". I'm just wondering if this goes with KH2's "they are one person" mentality or it's saying they will be two people eventually.

Edited by cityincolour