Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Aru Akise

KH3D Secret Ending is unlockable on Beginner Mode.

Nomura tweeted:

Tomorrow is finally the release day. I hear many people saying that this is the best game of the series. I also heard an aldacious

impression: "A KH that doesn't innovate isn't KH." Please, make sure you play the game. This time you can unlock the secret

ending even playing on Beginner.

I think this is good news for people who find it hard to unlock the secret endings. I could not unlock the first KH's one. What do you think?

I think that's good. I couldn't unlock any. (Lazy me.) I still have to get 100% on BBS, but I'm at 75& so I'm almost there >;D.

Maybe it's so SHOCKING that Nomura want's everyone to see it for themselves... :3 Just saying ya know.. it's possible..

Edited by xSorawuver

You're damn right. I couldn't unlock Blank Point 'cuz I only play it in average mode. And I have to finish it 100%! I didn't even finish it 100% with Aqua(and she was the easier one)

Wasn't this posted before? Anyway, it's nice to hear that beginners can also unlock the secret ending. This must be really important if he wants even beginners to unlock it. But like I do with all the KH games, I'll be playing it on the hardest mode. I'm one of those hardcore gamers lol.

I don't think that really means much while it is good. Every time we play on an easier mode to get a secret ending it always comes with a price. Has anyone actually been able to unlock the secret ending on standard mode of any game till now? It's always been easier to simply pick the hardest mode and just beat the game meeting the easier set of criteria.