Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

KH3D *Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance] coverage

The past is reawakened as a new number. = HD Release

In detail never seen before. =HD Release

Prepare for awakening the next number - Kingdom Hearts 3

c:

I actually thought with this one Nomura was referring to BBSV2. He did say there would be 2 more games coming out before KH3.

Yeah, Re:Coded and DDD

I could've sworn the interview he said that was after re:coded was released. Nomura also said his team was working on another game that hasn't been revealed yet. It's highly doubtful it''s KH3 since it's been said that it hasn't even been in development yet, so it's either a FF game or BBSV2 like people have been speculating. I believe it is considering the secret ending we got from BBSFM and then the message we got with the ending of DDD. I mean what else could the past is reawakened as a new number mean?

Edited by Master Xehanort1690

Yes, please sub it soon...for all of us poor saps who can't understand Japanese and refuse to have spoilers until they can see the whole game's cutscenes.

So, quick question. Where exactly does the game leave off with Ienso and Aeleus? I've only seen what they showed in the trailer and one cutscene from after the Grid, where they're in Ansem's study. Is there anything of them after that? Where exactly are they in the KH universe right now?

About the secret ending...

They mention that they need one more protector, meaning that they already have six people at hand to fight...who are the six people? I mean, I always figured the seven protectors were Sora, Riku, Roxas, Ven, Terra, Aqua, and Mickey, judging from the opening video. Now they're implying that Kairi is the seventh light (I'm not convinced, because Yen Sid never directly said so). So who are the six they have right now? Sora and Riku, obviously, but the other four...?

They mention that they need one more protector, meaning that they already have six people at hand to fight...who are the six people? I mean, I always figured the seven protectors were Sora, Riku, Roxas, Ven, Terra, Aqua, and Mickey, judging from the opening video. Now they're implying that Kairi is the seventh light (I'm not convinced, because Yen Sid never directly said so). So who are the six they have right now? Sora and Riku, obviously, but the other four...?

You're counting Roxas and Ven as two seperate people, which they probably won't be in KH3. So the seven protectors are probably Sora, Riku, Ven, Terra, Aqua, Mickey and Kairi, even though Kairi is a princess of heart.

I was actually just thinking about that. Well, Mickey's one of them...and Lea's another one...I don't know, but I want Namine, Roxas, Xion, and TVA to get in on the action. Mainly the first three because the other three are definitely in it.I don't know how Roxas, Xion, and Namine will get their own bodies or hearts, however...I'm sure Nomura will find a way. I mean he already pretty much reincarnated MX 12+ times. I'm figuring Kairi will be one of those lights. Edited by PrinceWatermelon

Going by current circumstances I believe that he means Seven "Keyblade-Wielding" Lights, leaving out Donald and Goofy. If so, the only ones I could think of would be Sora, Master Riku, Master Yen Sid (or Ventus), Master Mickey, Lea, Master Aqua, and Kairi. I mention Yen Sid, because with a Keyblade War brewing he may be forced out of retirement and, if he isn't one of the seven, then Ven would be a perfect substitute. Also, I don't believe that Terra is one of the Seven Lights, because of how it's stated in the Re: Coded Secret Ending that they were unaware of his current whereabouts, but they did know where Aqua was, and Aqua would be able to find Ven.

If they have to protect the seven lights and Kairi is one of them, wouldn't it be foolish to make her a keyblade master and send her out into battle, where it would be easy to get ahold of her once she is defeated?

You're counting Roxas and Ven as two seperate people, which they probably won't be in KH3. So the seven protectors are probably Sora, Riku, Ven, Terra, Aqua, Mickey and Kairi, even though Kairi is a princess of heart.

That would make sense, except in the opening we see both Ven and Roxas as separate people. It was my favorite part of the opening, besides seeing Terra (he is my favorite character, after all).

I was surprised when Kairi showed up.

Edited by Tom13

I am so confused on what happened. So, Ansem SoD travels back in time since he has no physical form and goes back to visit his somebody's younger self. For the purpose of giving YMX the ability to time travel to collect all the norts so they can form org. Norteen. Is that correct? They try to use Sora as another vessel, but Riku and Lea save him. Can YMX still time travel and is MX formed back from Ansem SoD and Xemnas being defeated or is he taken from the past? Which would mean terranort is still in existence..btw I think why people (including myself) are getting ticked off about Lea and Kairi having a keybalde is because in KH1 they made it out to seem like the having a keyblade was such an important thing, but now its really like well there are a lot of keyblader bearers, but only a few masters.

What I really want to know about the ending is how Sora fell into darkness, and what MX was trying to do to him! I get the whole splitting his heart thing yeah, but WHY!? Can anyone explain this to me. I would really appreciate it.

I am so confused on what happened. So, Ansem SoD travels back in time since he has no physical form and goes back to visit his somebody's younger self. For the purpose of giving YMX the ability to time travel to collect all the norts so they can form org. Norteen. Is that correct? They try to use Sora as another vessel, but Riku and Lea save him. Can YMX still time travel and is MX formed back from Ansem SoD and Xemnas being defeated or is he taken from the past? Which would mean terranort is still in existence..btw I think why people (including myself) are getting ticked off about Lea and Kairi having a keybalde is because in KH1 they made it out to seem like the having a keyblade was such an important thing, but now its really like well there are a lot of keyblader bearers, but only a few masters.

Lea having a Keyblade was probably just fanservice, but Nomura could have a reason for it. He is Nomura, after all. But people seem to forget that Pre-BBS, Keyblade wielders were A LOT more common. The Keyblade Graveyard/Keyblade War is Proof of that. I don't know why every one is so mad. And Kairi has had a Keyblade since KHII, but she inherited the ability from Aqua in BBS. Technically, her and Riku are the only ones supposed to be Keyblade Wielders out of the trio, but she's debatable. I'm just happy that Lea and Kairi have a pretty big role, likely becoming Keyblade Masters and all.

Lea having a Keyblade was probably just fanservice, but Nomura could have a reason for it. He is Nomura, after all. But people seem to forget that Pre-BBS, Keyblade wielders were A LOT more common. The Keyblade Graveyard/Keyblade War is Proof of that. I don't know why every one is so mad. And Kairi has had a Keyblade since KHII, but she inherited the ability from Aqua in BBS. Technically, her and Riku are the only ones supposed to be Keyblade Wielders out of the trio, but she's debatable. I'm just happy that Lea and Kairi have a pretty big role, likely becoming Keyblade Masters and all.

Yes, you're right pre-BBS, but BBS came out after KH1 so at least for me when I see in the first game that being a keyblade bearer is special. Then fast forward a few games and everyone has one its like well the main weapon isn't special anymore. I do not know of any game series where the main character gets a special weapon in the first game and midway through the series most of the characters that are important to the story have it.

Yes, you're right pre-BBS, but BBS came out after KH1 so at least for me when I see in the first game that being a keyblade bearer is special. Then fast forward a few games and everyone has one its like well the main weapon isn't special anymore. I do not know of any game series where the main character gets a special weapon in the first game and midway through the series most of the characters that are important to the story have it.

Would you rather Kairi sit around and do nothing? Things change. Not everything that happened in the first game or other games will hold true in future games. But I can understand why you're upset, though I may not agree with it.

I've been thinking, maybe Lea is able to use a Keyblade due to the fact that he grabbed Ven's Wooden Keyblade at Radiant Garden where they met for the first time.

If this one is the explanation they have for us i guess i can accept it xD

or they could tell us that Lea asked Yen Sid to give him a keyblade LOL i dont even know if this is possible, just random thoughts.