Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

KH3D *Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance] coverage

If this is the real ending, then what is the true form of ansem sod and xemnas? is it MX?

Also, this ending seems rather predictable, doesn't it? Many members on here have said that this is how the game would end and seeing as how this is Nomura, wouldn't he want to take it in the most unpredictable way?

Straight up, you are goddamn right im pissed. Like seriously Nomura? Yo firetruck you dude.

You’ll drop Riku as a Master. But make Sora fail? Because he fell into Darkness?

ARE YOU firetruckING KIDDING ME!! The ONLY, and i mean ONLY firetruckING reason Riku was able to become a firetrucking Keyblade Master is because Sora put his life on the line. He put his life on the line multiple time, hes the one that had his memories firetrucked up, hes the one with that had to stay away from his home to save the universe, hes the one with a second firetrucking persona, that might i add JOINED the firetrucking bad guys!

AND ANOTHER THING!! YOU MAKE LEA A KEYBLADE WIELDER?!?! OUT OF firetruckING WHERE BITCH?!

Yo, seriously though. firetruck you, firetruck Nomura, firetruck Riku, firetruck Lea, firetruck Xehanort, firetruck Yen Sid ad firetruck Kingdom Hearts nigga. Im done, you better make this shit worth it dude.

Not because of “fandom” but because of logic, Soras been through too firetrucking much to not get this, and you give it to the nigga that let Darkness in intentionally? Please. We’ll see how long your “world” gets protected.

I'm a little sad that the ending doesn't mention Namine or Vanitas,but at least Lea is back!Also what about Kairi?Is she not important to the story even though she has a keyblade?I wonder if she'll even become a keyblade master (we need more girl keyblade masters like Aqua).Also is Sora really going to leave Kairi and the others alone while he goes on his journey,it doesn't seem like him to do that?Maybe he's upset that his best friend became a master,but he didn't.

The thing I'm most excited for in the game is Lea becoming a keyblade wielder.I can't wait to see what his keyblade looks like!

Straight up, you are goddamn right im pissed. Like seriously Nomura? Yo firetruck you dude.

You’ll drop Riku as a Master. But make Sora fail? Because he fell into Darkness?

ARE YOU firetruckING KIDDING ME!! The ONLY, and i mean ONLY firetruckING reason Riku was able to become a firetrucking Keyblade Master is because Sora put his life on the line. He put his life on the line multiple time, hes the one that had his memories firetrucked up, hes the one with that had to stay away from his home to save the universe, hes the one with a second firetrucking persona, that might i add JOINED the firetrucking bad guys!

AND ANOTHER THING!! YOU MAKE LEA A KEYBLADE WIELDER?!?! OUT OF firetruckING WHERE BITCH?!

Yo, seriously though. firetruck you, firetruck Nomura, firetruck Riku, firetruck Lea, firetruck Xehanort, firetruck Yen Sid ad firetruck Kingdom Hearts nigga. Im done, you better make this shit worth it dude.

Not because of “fandom” but because of logic, Soras been through too firetrucking much to not get this, and you give it to the nigga that let Darkness in intentionally? Please. We’ll see how long your “world” gets protected.

Posted Image

First of all, you need to calm down and not make such a big deal out of it, it's a game. Second of all, this is not confirmed, someone who claimed to have beaten the game said it. It's highly unlikely that anyone has actually beaten the game yet, seeing as how long the game is supposed to be and the fact it came out yesterday.

First of all, you need to calm down and not make such a big deal out of it, it's a game. Second of all, this is not confirmed, someone who claimed to have beaten the game said it. It's highly unlikely that anyone has actually beaten the game yet, seeing as how long the game is supposed to be and the fact it came out yesterday.

Lawl, dont tell me to calm down child, This was pulled from the V-Jump, i am most positive its true, Secondly, yeah its a "game" but its the principle, you're seriously going to make Riku a Keyblade Master over Sora?

I'm just waiting to see how many more games Nomuras going to drop to explain this one. Get ready for another 3-part interquel guys:3

Uh, I thought it was pretty obvious from all the hints thus far this would happen, Riku getting the title and Sora ending up in trouble.

It's a nice change for once. I love Sora and all, but I'd like another hero to take the "powerful" spotlight for once. We all know Sora will get the title someday, so stop fretting. Sora has been through a lot, and he's been rewarded a lot as well. It's not about "getting what you deserve", it's getting what you've earned based on your performance.

Obviously him failing the test is not completely his fault as Baldy interfered a lot and all, but a test is a test. I think we learned that from Eraqus's judging as well.

Now then, the Axel getting a keyblade thing is kinda out there for me. I feel one doesn't need a keyblade to be considered strong or worthy, but it seems Normura and I think differently on that, which is understandable. We aren't 100% sure this is the real ending anyway, so I won't go too deep into thought here.

Even if it isnt 100% legit, im pretty sure its something like this. I understand Terra not becoming Master because he fell into Darkness on his own, but youd give it to Riku of all people? This dude let a grown ass man enter his body to use as a Dark puppet. Hes dabbled into Darkness muuulllttiippllleeee times and this is Sora very first time, and Sora cant get it?

Idk maybe its because Soras heart isnt strong enough, you know what may happen is Sora will go save Aqua and she'll TRAIN HIM @-@ WHOOP! Thatd be freakin awesome man.

goldpanner has provided a more detailed translation of the ending as explained by a user on 2ch. Currently, we believe that this is legit, but please keep in mind that there is a possibility it is made up. However, http://kyokugen.info/kingdom-hearts3d/ confirms some of the information here, so that points towards it being true. As for the translation:

i dont think the ending posted earlier is true because in a earlier interview nomura said that the ending of kh3d was normal. he described the ending as atypical. To me a normal ending would be sora and riku both passing the mark of mastery exam.

this is an article posted on 3dsconnect(dot)com sources from nintendoeverything(dot).com

It’s a tradition that Kingdom Hearts games always have a secret ending, which requires you to fulfill certain conditions in order to unlock. The game’s director revealed today that Dream Drop Distance won’t be the exception. In fact, he said that this game would feature a “shocking” secret ending, that will be related to the next game of the series. But he also stated that the game will also feature a normal ending, which he describes as “atypical”.

goldpanner has provided a more detailed translation of the ending as explained by a user on 2ch. Currently, we believe that this is legit, but please keep in mind that there is a possibility it is made up. However, http://kyokugen.info/kingdom-hearts3d/ confirms some of the information here, so that points towards it being true. As for the translation:

i dont think the ending posted earlier is true because in a earlier interview nomura said that the ending of kh3d was normal. he described the ending as atypical. To me a normal ending would be sora and riku both passing the mark of mastery exam.

this is an article posted on 3dsconnect(dot)com sources from nintendoeverything(dot).com

It’s a tradition that Kingdom Hearts games always have a secret ending, which requires you to fulfill certain conditions in order to unlock. The game’s director revealed today that Dream Drop Distance won’t be the exception. In fact, he said that this game would feature a “shocking” secret ending, that will be related to the next game of the series. But he also stated that the game will also feature a normal ending, which he describes as “atypical”.

Lawl, dont tell me to calm down child, This was pulled from the V-Jump, i am most positive its true, Secondly, yeah its a "game" but its the principle, you're seriously going to make Riku a Keyblade Master over Sora?

I'm just waiting to see how many more games Nomuras going to drop to explain this one. Get ready for another 3-part interquel guys:3

First of all, I am no child. It is insulting for you to call me such, and uncalled for. Also, just because it's from V-Jump doesn't mean it's true. It's still someone claiming to have beaten a 35 hour long game that came out yesterday. And that's not including levelling up and other things.

No, i specifically remember Nomura saying this ending will be a gripping one or something llike that. Like its supposed to be out of the ordinary.

Even if it isnt 100% legit, im pretty sure its something like this. I understand Terra not becoming Master because he fell into Darkness on his own, but youd give it to Riku of all people? This dude let a grown ass man enter his body to use as a Dark puppet. Hes dabbled into Darkness muuulllttiippllleeee times and this is Sora very first time, and Sora cant get it?

Idk maybe its because Soras heart isnt strong enough, you know what may happen is Sora will go save Aqua and she'll TRAIN HIM @-@ WHOOP! Thatd be freakin awesome man.

Then you don't believe in the entire point of saving Terra if you think like this. Terra succumbed to darkness, got his body taken over by the person that only puppetered Riku's body, has been part of the main villain through just about all the KH games, and is one of the key's that caused this entire mess to begin with.

If Terra can someday hope to be a master, why can't Riku? Riku has already proven he's a good guy and would do anything for his friends. He strayed from the path for half a game, but after that has obviously been working to fix things.

As we learned, Darkness is not necessarily evil. It can be used for good intentions, but it comes with a heavy price, a price he was willing to pay for his friends.

Again, Sora will become a keyblade master someday. Do you honestly doubt that? Failing 1 test isn't the end of the world.

This post is full of fail bc of offensive words and childish temper tantrum throwing bc you didnt get exactly what you wanted out of a freaking video game.LOL Bravo.

I thought the same about Riku glad he finally became a master! I think it makes sense.. kinda the opposite of Aqua/Terra. Where is Sora going? Maybe into the realm of darkness? Maybe he'll find Aqua? Shell lead him to Ven? Lea becoming a keyblade wielder? haha sorry but he is like the last person who obeys orders so it would be interesting to see his part in this. He wasnt seen in the final battle between S-R-M-V-A-T-R and MX right??

?

Then you don't believe in the entire point of saving Terra if you think like this. Terra succumbed to darkness, got his body taken over by the person that only puppetered Riku's body, has been part of the main villain through just about all the KH games, and is one of the key's that caused this entire mess to begin with.

If Terra can someday hope to be a master, why can't Riku? Riku has already proven he's a good guy and would do anything for his friends. He strayed from the path for half a game, but after that has obviously been working to fix things.

As we learned, Darkness is not necessarily evil. It can be used for good intentions, but it comes with a heavy price, a price he was willing to pay for his friends.

Again, Sora will become a keyblade master someday. Do you honestly doubt that? Failing 1 test isn't the end of the world.

I believe he can become Master, hes extremely strong, i just thought Sora would be a Master before Riku would, and LEA of all people wouldnt get a Keyblade you know

We dont even know if this is 100% true . We need translations and i want to see the footage myself( translated). The last time a game was released there was weeks of misinformation across the internet.If Lea does get a keyblade I'm all for it . He will be badass regardless and im sure he can still use his chackrams and fire .

I thought the same about Riku glad he finally became a master! I think it makes sense.. kinda the opposite of Aqua/Terra. Where is Sora going? Maybe into the realm of darkness? Maybe he'll find Aqua? Shell lead him to Ven? Lea becoming a keyblade wielder? haha sorry but he is like the last person who obeys orders so it would be interesting to see his part in this. He wasnt seen in the final battle between S-R-M-V-A-T-R and MX right??

?

i lol'd at orders lol but what does S-R-M-V-A-T-R mean? Im not familiar

I wonder what Lea would look like as a grown up in regular peoples clothes.

He is a Keyblade "wielder" right?

We dont even know if this is 100% true . We need translations and i want to see the footage myself( translated). The last time a game was released there was weeks of misinformation across the internet.If Lea does get a keyblade I'm all for it . He will be badass regardless and im sure he can still use his chackrams and fire .

Totally 100% agree. If it IS true, Lea being able to wield a keyblade could be REALLY awesome. And he would still be able to use Fire I'm sure. Besides, it's not like he's always had chakrams; in BBS he had that shield thing. No matter what he does though he's still awesome c:

Totally 100% agree. If it IS true, Lea being able to wield a keyblade could be REALLY awesome. And he would still be able to use Fire I'm sure. Besides, it's not like he's always had chakrams; in BBS he had that shield thing. No matter what he does though he's still awesome c:

In BBS he had twin frisbees with flames(designs) and stuff on them xD Edited by axel_lea_lives_on