Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

KH3D *Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance] coverage

http://kyokugen.info/kingdom-hearts3d/

Anyone gonna translate this site? It has every world and its story, plus a walkthrough, maps, items, and names of the keyblades. It's in Japanese and its been getting updated since earlier today. The world he's on now is Prankster's Paradise. I'm not kidding!

Tried it on Google Translate; it failed. Granted, Google Translate isn't exactly the best resource out there but oh well :P Anyone got anything better yet?

Tried it on Google Translate; it failed. Granted, Google Translate isn't exactly the best resource out there but oh well :P Anyone got anything better yet?

The site's all messed up anyway. I would have translated some of it, but I'm pretty sure like most of the YouTube videos, it's bogus.

I'm just curious if Honest John/Gideon (Fox/Cat) show up in Prankster's Paradise?? and can somebody explain the Drop, I heard we were gon'na be forced switching between Sora/Riku.

Edited by Mason_Ireton

I'm just curious if Honest John/Gideon show up in Prankster's Paradise?? and can somebody explain the Drop, I heard we were gon'na be forced switching between Sora/Riku.

yeah, you basically have a Drop Gauge that when it runs out, Sora/Riku goes to sleep and then you switch into their respective counterpart. As for Honest John/Gideon, I doubt it.

The same website's been blogging the game for a while now and they seem pretty legit. In fact, there's just been an update.

http://oteu.net/blog...y/極限db/キングダムハーツ

The entry below 1:31 is new I believe.

So, roughly translating the 1:31 post on this website, the web poster states "Dari or continue with what a bath. Notre Dame was to clear the sky.

Riku has gone up to the boss of the next stage in the meantime go crunchy. Different from the degree of progression of two people, I feel strange world ofTron softening in disarray and the The Hunchback of Notre Dame." That's what Google Translate gave me....

Edited by RoxasJ83

Thanks RoxasJ83, greatly appricated, I'll be alil upset if we don't see Honest John/Gideon then again they might show up in the Journal entry, like how they did with Lucifer(Cinderlla) and some other characters that didn't full exploitation.

The site's all messed up anyway. I would have translated some of it, but I'm pretty sure like most of the YouTube videos, it's bogus.

You have to have the page's encoding set to Japanese (Shift_JIS).

Riku's clothes turned into Lv12?

What?

Cloches as in the world La Cite des Cloches.

Thanks RoxasJ83, greatly appricated, I'll be alil upset if we don't see Honest John/Gideon then again they might show up in the Journal entry, like how they did with Lucifer(Cinderlla) and some other characters that didn't full exploitation.

I feel you... I was like that when they didn't have Geston as a boss in KH2 in the Beauty and the Beast World lol

You have to have the page's encoding set to Japanese (Shift_JIS).

Cloches as in the world La Cite des Cloches.

lol i'm not good with coding...I failed Basic programming twice...how do I do that?

So we can choose who we want to play for the most part then? and how do you prevent the switch? thank goodness we're not forced to switch cause it sounded like a pain.

You actually are forced to switch...it's like when your in a Form in KH2....when the form gauge runs out, it reverts you back to normal Sora. It's like that here, only with Riku and Sora, so you can actually be in the middle of a boss fight, and once your Drop gauge runs out, you change into either Sora or Riku. So, it sounds like it can be a pain... but I'm still looking forward to the game

Awesome spoiler alert thing. MAYBE this allow me to still be on KH13 but NOT be spoiled! I know,as an extra,put,"Spoilers over" or in this case,"slight spoilers over",so that you know what section you gotta skip over.AND,if the ENTIRE topic post is full of spoilers just put in parantesses,(spoilers) so people know to not read that topic post!

Of course in all realism,this is going to be all condensed to ONE topic,so I think just the first idea will suffice!

Edited by Matthew

You actually are forced to switch...it's like when your in a Form in KH2....when the form gauge runs out, it reverts you back to normal Sora. It's like that here, only with Riku and Sora, so you can actually be in the middle of a boss fight, and once your Drop gauge runs out, you change into either Sora or Riku. So, it sounds like it can be a pain... but I'm still looking forward to the game

*head meets desk* are you kidding me?? what if I don't fill the drop gauge then??

*head meets desk* are you kidding me?? what if I don't fill the drop gauge then??

You don't have to fill the drop gauge, it automatically resets everytime you Drop. But you can also force the Drop gauge to deplete, so for instance if you're in a boss fight playing as Sora and you drop suddenly to Riku, you can force the gauge empty so that you can continue to play as Sora. But if one character gets too far ahead in the story than the other, then the game will force you to play as that character to catch up.

That sounds reasonable, how do you empty the gauge then?? sorry I'm new to this site, I apologize for sounding...dumb

I think you empty it by hitting start and opening the menu.

Why has there been no updates for a while of the sudden? We were getting little spoilers about the beginning of the game here and there, but then now nothing. I've dying for spoilers, and I'm not even seeing people talking on the forums. What's happening!!!

CONFIRMED: Cyberman65 said on Friday he will livestream the game and the unboxing on Friday afternoon live on Justin.tv. I would follow his channel for updates, as he was the first one to do the BBS, Days, and Re: coded playthroughs online. If you don't believe me, then it's your loss not mine. I can't wait, hopefully it'll be high quality like always! :)

That doesn't mean there won't be videos, but they won't be HQ or playthroughs. He's doing the whole thing. Usually after he's done with the playthroughs he puts them on YouTube. Be prepared!