Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Lu Xun

Once the overseas official release dates are announced, will you pre-order KH3D?

Once the overseas official release dates are announced, will you pre-order KH3D?  

213 members have voted

1. 1. Once the overseas official release dates are announced, will you pre-order KH3D?

• Yes, of course! I'm going to pre-order it as soon as it is possible!
    • Nah, I'll only buy it when it is released!
    • Maybe -- Depends on how much money I have...
    • Not sure yet -- only if it pre-ordering it means getting something extra.
    • Another option? Tell us below.

I chose the "Yes, of course!" option, but I might wait to find out if there's a special edition, like there was with Birth By Sleep, before I pre-order.

LOL. I preordered it from Gamestop, too. Watch me regret that later (like, another store will have a better preorder bonus or something). LOL.

Can't wait for the game (even if I only have a few hours left on the internet; once 3D's released in Japan, I'm staying away).

I just realized how little time I have left of freedom... D': This is horrible! This website is my procrastination station! WYTEGHBFUEWRHVBVEIYRHEUIBEJIHBEJUHVBREJUHRBVEJURHBVEJUHRBEJ

yes am going to pre order it when i get a job dont have any money and i'm starting to think i cant get one because no one will hire me they probably think i'm no good i'm not bad its not fair give me a chance before the game is released aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh

I already preordered at Gamestop back in January.

Same here I preordered a while back and my copy of the game is basically paid off I just need to bring ten or fifteen bucks with me when it comes time to buy the game.

Guest Lady Dreana

Already preordered at gamestop :D

Edited by Lady Dreana