Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Lu Xun

Would you like to have any other Kingdom Hearts titles before Kingdom Hearts III?

Would you like to have any other Kingdom Hearts titles before Kingdom Hearts III?  

224 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to have any other Kingdom Hearts titles before Kingdom Hearts III?

• Yes, it would be cool to see more KH games before KHIII!
    • Yeah, but not too many -- only one or two.
    • No! We need KHIII! There are more than enough KH titles already!
    • I don't care -- let it just be as it has to be.
    • Another option? Tell us below.

As long as there are other KH games that will release after KH III then no thanks for any games before it. But, if there are none and Nomura couldn't do what he said then I would rather another 1000 games before KH III.

KH is KH. It. Doesn't matter to me if they slap a 3 on the title as long as its fun and adds to the story. I hust hope it doesn't. End soon so bring on all the extra games!

i would like to have like one or two because i will get bored waiting or some thing like that plus Kingdom Hearts DDD is going to leave me with questions so i'm sure if those one or two games actually will come out it could answer my questions.

Well if they keep working on more kh games the longer we'll have to wait and when they do start working on it we might of lost interest (highly doubtful though) but if we do have more games it might guarantee more kh games after KHIII but i'm not Nomura he must know what he's doing, he probably has something planned

I think they should at least consider thinking about it but if they don't bring it out soon or in the next 5 years cause if they don't, we might lose interest but still, these people have lives and they have to work hard also more KH titles means more money leading up to KH III!!!! so it is a good thing to bring up more games!!

If they release an HD remake of 1 and 2, or something like that to give the fans something to play while they wait for KH3 then yes, I would like more KH games. If they're gonna be filler games then no.

Dislike, dislike: how are these games fillers?!

I agree. I hate it when people say that the non-numbered titles are just there to keep the fans hungry for the real games. Te so called fillers are so essential to the plot that there wouldn't be another numbered title without them.

But it would be nice to have KHIII next if possible, we've been waiting for a long time and nomura can only make the story so complicated.

Edited by Elijah Gravenhorst

it wont ruin the series

I did not say that.

But you know those series that continue on and on that people are going to say they ruined it?

For example, Pokemon.

They say they are ruining it =-= and look how far it gotten, 5th generation.

There are ton more I could na,e.

Frankly, I wouldn't mind. But of course, there would always be those people that will complain on how a game is mindless filler, no matter how awesome it is or even if it's important to the series, that SE is milking the series, that they just want their freakin' KH3 on their oh-so-manly PS3, etc., which will eventually get me angered and waste my time going on YouTube comments and personally replying to everyone who thinks so with my obligatory "Why the handheld games matter" 500-character speech over and over...

It'd get ugly.

I really want to see if there will be the second keyblade war after the MX saga. i mean, he said that kh3 will end the "MX saga" not the series in a whole i am very hopeful. :D