Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Lu Xun

Have you already watched The Hunger Games?

Have you already watched The Hunger Games?  

143 members have voted

1. 1. Have you already watched The Hunger Games?

• Yeah, I've watched it and also read the books!
    • Yeah, I've watched it, but I have not read the books.
    • Not yet, but I intend to go soon!
    • Nah, I can calmly wait til I can watch it at home.
    • No, and I don't want to watch it.
    • That movie? I don't care.

I DON'T GET THE HUNGER GAMES AND WHY EVERYONE IS SO INTO IT! I MEAN I GET TWILIGHT, I DON'T LIKE HARRY POTTER BUT I STILL GOT THE POINT OF IT BEING IN THE WORLD, I GET BOOKS LIKE THE HOST BEING MADE INTO A MOVIE, AND I LOVE PERCY JACKSON SERIES AND HOPE THAT THE RED PYRAMID WILL BE MADE INTO A MOVIE, BUT I JUST DONT GET THE WHOLE POINT IN THE HUNGER GAMES. THE CHARACTERS ARE IN THE FUTURE FIGHTING OVER WHO GETS TO HAVE FOOD OR NOT

I DON'T GET THE HUNGER GAMES AND WHY EVERYONE IS SO INTO IT! I MEAN I GET TWILIGHT, I DON'T LIKE HARRY POTTER BUT I STILL GOT THE POINT OF IT BEING IN THE WORLD, I GET BOOKS LIKE THE HOST BEING MADE INTO A MOVIE, AND I LOVE PERCY JACKSON SERIES AND HOPE THAT THE RED PYRAMID WILL BE MADE INTO A MOVIE, BUT I JUST DONT GET THE WHOLE POINT IN THE HUNGER GAMES. THE CHARACTERS ARE IN THE FUTURE FIGHTING OVER WHO GETS TO HAVE FOOD OR NOT

....Er, well, u could always read it and see what all the fuss is about...rather than u know, shouting at everyone who likes it ;_;

I love the books and the movie is pretty good too. It was pretty faithful to the books...but I will admit if u didn't read the books u might feel it is under whelming...soooo read the books than go see it :D

....Er, well, u could always read it and see what all the fuss is about...rather than u know, shouting at everyone who likes it ;_;

I love the books and the movie is pretty good too. It was pretty faithful to the books...but I will admit if u didn't read the books u might feel it is under whelming...soooo read the books than go see it :D

Same here. I like how they didn't do every single thing in the book and had slight freedom. And it was actually slightly humorous (sorta) unlike the books where there's like no humor. My friend took me to see the midnight showing (we went for free, because her friend is the manager. I told her I wouldn't pay to see it because they might butcher the books) and I was surprised that it was pretty good :D

was there a piont to writing that do u fell acomplished r u hoping that people will actually follow u on that sure i dont like twilight eithier but u dont see me writting all this crap just to satisfy myself........im not saying ur wrong but u wont get a damn thing done by writting this crap and ur probably thinking why am i writting this crap to u.........but thats for u to decide.....heheXD

.............xD im awesome

(so off topic)

and does anyone care? (I know I don't.)

On topic: I hope to never watch or read this mainstream crap.

Don't. The books are terrible. The characters aren't good either. In fact, they were what I disliked the most.

On topic: I did see the movie and I thoroughly enjoyed it. In fact, I thought it was better than the book.

... why the heck isn't therea,"What are the Hunger Games" answer,or a,"What? I've never head of the Hunger Games!" answer... the only place I recongize these very WORDS are from a video in my sub box from Annoying Orange,and I still have to watch it lol.Ok how about a BETTER QUESTION,why haven't I HEARD of the Hunger Games? Well,all I can say is,that just tells everyone how out-of-touch I am with the outside world... lol.

EDIT:Well actually I just realized the answer for the first question is because almost EVERYONE has heard of the Hunger Games!

Edited by Matthew

I'm interested in seeing it, but then I've also heard that a lot more pleasure would be taken out of the movie if you've read the books-- a few of the people I know who have read them say the movie itself is quite technical. I may just see it next weekend, though.

Yeah I actually saw it yesterday (Saturday) with my mom, she wanted to go see it but she didn't want to go alone so I went with her. It was a damn good movie lol now I feel like reading the books xD Yay Hunger Games

was there a piont to writing that do u fell acomplished r u hoping that people will actually follow u on that sure i dont like twilight eithier but u dont see me writting all this crap just to satisfy myself........im not saying ur wrong but u wont get a damn thing done by writting this crap and ur probably thinking why am i writting this crap to u.........but thats for u to decide.....heheXD

.............xD im awesome

(so off topic)

There is a point here in making that post. I am sick and tired of hearing annoying people talk about THE HUNGER GAMES like no tomorrow, and people talk like it is the best and only book series out there in the world. I mean where is the love for the good stories like Percy Jackson, or where is the 'I want a sequal' to Legend of the Guardians, or where is the exictement for new stories that not many people have read that are going into the movies like THE HOST? I mean really the only thing I ever hear anymore is THE HUNGER GAMES and I just can't take it anymore, I don't care if people agree with me or not, but something has got to be done for the other wonderful stories out there in the world, cause not everything can be about THE HUNGER GAMES! All I am saying is that we don't forget about other stories so THE HUNGER GAMES can be just another book and not 'Heaven's Delight' so DON'T FORGET THE OTHER BOOKS IN THE WORLD!

I want to, but tickets are sold out all this week. ;u;

There is a point here in making that post. I am sick and tired of hearing annoying people talk about THE HUNGER GAMES like no tomorrow, and people talk like it is the best and only book series out there in the world. I mean where is the love for the good stories like Percy Jackson, or where is the 'I want a sequal' to Legend of the Guardians, or where is the exictement for new stories that not many people have read that are going into the movies like THE HOST? I mean really the only thing I ever hear anymore is THE HUNGER GAMES and I just can't take it anymore, I don't care if people agree with me or not, but something has got to be done for the other wonderful stories out there in the world, cause not everything can be about THE HUNGER GAMES! All I am saying is that we don't forget about other stories so THE HUNGER GAMES can be just another book and not 'Heaven's Delight' so DON'T FORGET THE OTHER BOOKS IN THE WORLD!

People can like what they want. Just because HG is getting a lot of hype doesn't mean that other stories aren't just as loved. Stop getting your panties in a wad over a movie.

Edited by Madotsuki