Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
keystrike

BBSV2 (Unofficially) Confirmed

If you happened to check out the new interview with Nomura, I think it was made clear that BBSV2 (or so we call it) was confirmed. If you haven't, here it is anyway:

— I can’t wait! Lastly, a message for the fans?

Nomura: Finally, the plot that has been in the works throughout the whole series is being developed, so for people who are experiencing the series since the beginning or for those who haven’t touched it before, I think that you’ll be happy to get your hands on it. It may be a title for a portable gaming device, but it isn’t at all inferior to the titles before it. So please by all means enjoy it.

About time Nomura brought this game up huh? Anything your looking for in the game? Share your thoughts and discuss!

KH3D's plot has been in the works for about two years, which is definitely not the "whole series." It could also be seen as the plot that spans the entire series. That sounds like BBSV2.

Why would he tell us to enjoy it if it's still being developed? He's talking about KH3D.

He's hyping it up. Why would he tell us kh3d is being developped?

Why would he tell us kh3d is being developped?

That's because he's not.

"For people who are experiencing the series since the beginning or for those who haven’t touched it before, I think that you’ll be happy to get your hands on it. It may be a title for a portable gaming device".

If you can't understand what that sentence means (which I'm sure you can't) it means: For everyone that has been playing ever since KH1 or hasn't even played the Kingdom Hearts series, I feel like you'll enjoy this new title (KH3D), even if it's on a portable gaming device. Translations can come out deformed as the English language is so cryptic.

Edited by Uncle Dolan

That's because he's not.

"For people who are experiencing the series since the beginning or for those who haven’t touched it before, I think that you’ll be happy to get your hands on it. It may be a title for a portable gaming device".

If you can't understand what that sentence means (which I'm sure you can't) it means: For everyone that has been playing ever since KH1 or hasn't even played the Kingdom Hearts series, I feel like you'll enjoy this new title (KH3D), even if it's on a portable gaming device. Translations can come out deformed as the English language is so cryptic.

To be fair, I misinterpreted "the plot that has been in the works throughout the whole series" and with that context, the rest of the passage followed. I appreciate you pointing out why, but that I can't understand what it means I find incredibly offensive. If you care to understand why I might take it to be bbsv2, a click on this link should suffice: http://kh13.com/forum/topic/28073-everything-we-know-about-bbsv2/page__fromsearch__1 .

On a more general note: false alarm everyone, sorry!

To be fair, I misinterpreted "the plot that has been in the works throughout the whole series" and with that context, the rest of the passage followed. I appreciate you pointing out why, but that I can't understand what it means I find incredibly offensive. If you care to understand why I might take it to be bbsv2, a click on this link should suffice: http://kh13.com/foru...__fromsearch__1 .

On a more general note: false alarm everyone, sorry!

holy hell, you wrote like a small book. .. and no offense but you didn't understand what it ment and he was pretty straight forward, so so I don't see why you were so offended.

holy hell, you wrote like a small book. .. and no offense but you didn't understand what it ment and he was pretty straight forward, so so I don't see why you were so offended.

I wasn't offended at him correcting me, I even said that's what I appreciated, I was offended when he said that I couldn't understand that "people experiencing it the first time" meant "everyone who hasn't been playing since kh1." Understanding that is something you learn in second grade, and obviously I am far past that. I suppose I should have clarified "it" to mean what he quoted.

Like everyone else's says,

also, I have a feeling that the next KH would be a remaster. :) Just a feeling.. Although one can hope for another one, but please stay away with Vita, Nomura!!

The whole interview was about KH3D so it's about it and if it is not then he's talking about KH III. Seriously, people just should stop getting their hopes very highly for a KH BBSv2.