Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

Do you own a Nintendo DS or Nintendo 3DS?

231 members have voted

1. 1. Do you own a Nintendo DS or Nintendo 3DS?

• I only own a Nintendo DS (or DSi, DS Lite, etc)
    • I only own a Nintendo 3DS
    • I own both
    • I own none

tutti frutti. I have both a DS lite and a 3DS. Got the DS for the Dragon Quest series, among other Nintendo titles. And 3DS mostly to be ahead of the game for when 3DS games that catch my attention.

Both a DSLite and a 3DS. I'm keeping the DSLite not only because of Chain Of Memories (still have a GBA SP, but COM's the GBA game I'm most likely to play by now), but also because that's the only way I can play with Days and Re:Coded (nudge). A 3DS re-release of Chain Of Memories (or better yet, COM itself as an unlockable game in KH3D) wouldn't hurt though.

Edited by Alex*Sora*89

why didn't you guys just trade in the ds/lite/i and get the 3ds when they were offering those amazing deals instead of owning both? .. i was stupid and bought it like 2 months before they announced the 40% price cut TT-TT

Because I got mine at Walmart the day before the price drop everywhere so I could get the lowered price and the Ambassador Program. Plus, I use my other DSes for trading with myself for Pokemon.

I only own a Nitendo DS (which I haven't touched in over 4 years) but I may get a 3DS just because it's the only console that had good games come out since the holiday season.