Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Are you talking about that price, and what it converts to, or what the US/European version will be retailing for? If it's not the Japanese version it'll be alot cheaper, games in Japan are quite expensive by US/EU price standards.

I'm pretty sure that the price will be 34$ In America because all the kingdom hearts games don't cost that much.

(When they release it in America)

Edited by ami

I'm pretty sure that the price will be 34$ In America because all the kingdom hearts games don't cost that much.

(When they release it in America)

But it's a 3DS game so it's going to be at least $40. And there were those rumors about it being a larger cartridge game, meaning it might be more.

But it's a 3DS game so it's going to be at least $40. And there were those rumors about it being a larger cartridge game, meaning it might be more.

Well it is true because the game is highly advanced. So i agreed it might cost more I'm guessing about 60$

Well it is true because the game is highly advanced. So i agreed it might cost more I'm guessing about 60$

i dont think it'd be that high. it'd be $50 if it were using a higher capacity cartridge. But i think preordering at a store like gamestop would tell you its price Edited by burnsideking24

i dont think it'd be that high. it'd be $50 if it were using a higher capacity cartridge. But i think preordering at a store like gamestop would tell you its price

50 or 54. That's my guess.

In North America, it's 40 dollars. As in, if you go to a store like EBGames/ Gamestop,they'll say it's 39.99. Since they are obliged to charge that price, that is the price.

If you want to be safe, preorder it, that will guarantee you get the 40 dollar price.

In Eaurope Australia, etc. I'm betting ti'll be a few hundred thousand dollars

I noticed new 3DS games have the same price as new PSP games, so $39.99, I remember buying BBS for that price

Edited by axel91

It's $39.99 (AKA $40 if you aren't a retailer/businessman LOL) This thread should of been done with by the first or second reply. YOU GAIS R SOOPID.

Edited by Uncle Dolan

In North America, it's 40 dollars. As in, if you go to a store like EBGames/ Gamestop,they'll say it's 39.99. Since they are obliged to charge that price, that is the price.

If you want to be safe, preorder it, that will guarantee you get the 40 dollar price.

In Eaurope Australia, etc. I'm betting ti'll be a few hundred thousand dollars

Totally agree with you in the last statement. The Nintendo 3DS is about $169.99 in US, and if that's converted into NZD, over here in New Zealand the 3DS should be roughly $210. But no, the lowest price I can find is $318 http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/sleep.png. I'd hate to think about the price of KH3D when it comes out here.