Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
DChiuch

KH3D Kingdom Hearts 3D website updates with Premiere Event footage

Update 1: Square Enix have updated the website again with two more videos from the Premiere Event. Click the link below and go to "Special" to watch it.

Official Kingdom Hearts 3D website

Or, if you prefer, you can watch them below from our YouTube channel.

They will both be added to our video archive to be watched/downloaded later.

Square Enix have updated their official website for Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance]. This update is an update to the special section, and contains footage of the Kingdom Hearts 3D Premiere Event that occurred on March 3, 2012. Click the link below and go to "Special" to watch it.

Or, if you prefer, you can watch it below from our YouTube channel.

That's really awesome! I have been dieing to see this! Although, I downloaded the video with IDM from the official site, it had higher quality. I think it was about 127 MBs.

That's really awesome! I have been dieing to see this! Although, I downloaded the video with IDM from the official site, it had higher quality. I think it was about 127 MBs.

I uploaded that exact file to YouTube, the 127MB one, so if YouTube hasn't compressed it too much then it'll be the same. :) Remember to select 720p.

I uploaded that exact file to YouTube, the 127MB one, so if YouTube hasn't compressed it too much then it'll be the same. :) Remember to select 720p.

I think it might've compressed it or my IDM is playing tricks on me xD the youtube one gives a 40 MBs video file

nice can't wait untill they upload just the video that they shown those people lol but no still great video and i liked the part where you see Sora in his KH2 cloths swing the Keyblade and you can see Aqua in the background and someone else but I couldn't tell who

gajkfdmb;;fsbifnm;akaakdn the new vids were freaking great they showed the video those people saw it was great they where all there Terra, Ven, Aqua, and Roxas with Sora, Riku, Mickey, Donald and Goofy man its so crazy and at the end Sora dose the thing like he did in KH when he summoned Simba that was cool, man i really wanna know whats gonna happen in this game but i don't wanna spoil myself god i can't wait for this game its going to be amamzing....now i have to clean my keyboard

edit: I really hope thats not the opening song for the game because that would suck but oh well can't help it i guess :/

Edited by TheKingdomkid

Wow... Got teary eyed there for a moment, especially with the clock tower scene :) I love Xion and Roxas and Lea all together!

But... if I got emotional over this.... then think of how great the opening for 3 will be!

Update 1: Square Enix have updated the website again with two more videos from the Premiere Event.Click the link below and go to "Special" to watch it.

Or, if you prefer, you can watch them below from our YouTube channel.

They will both be added to our video archive to be watched/downloaded later.