Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Miminezz

KH3D David Gallagher confirms his involvement in KH3D!

Really great find! I've always wanted to hear David talk about the role of Riku. That video back in 2005 (on MTV) was too short and outdated. But I absolutely loved this! It's always so interesting to hear what goes on behind the scenes. I think I may have a higher respect for David now (even more than I had) after watching this. Here's hoping we'll get some other cast interviews, too!

Though I wish someone would have asked him if he'd voice Riku in the next saga.

Also, there are so many great lines they could have had him recite! That was a failure on the asker's part. There's:

"I want to be strong someday. To protect the things that matter. You know, like my friends."

"We've always been rivals, haven't we? You've always pushed me, as I've always pushed you. But it all ends here. There can't be two Keyblade masters."

"Whatever's hurting you, I'll make it go away."

"It's the Road to Dawn." Personally, I would have asked him to say this.

"You can't fight fire with sparks."

"Come on Sora, I thought you were stronger than that."

"You wanna know? I'll tell you why. Because I'm not a total sap like you."

"How'm I gonna face everyone?"

"The truth, Sora, is that I was jealous of you. I wanted to live life the way you do, just following my heart."

I should stop now... Anyway, this is great news! I knew he and Haley would come back (they're one of the few VAs that have always done so), but it was nice to hear all the same. I love the story about how he got his schedule confused and came in during Haley's session. LOL.

And is anyone else even more excited by the fact that David wanted to spoil stuff for us? That means there had to be a ton of crazy/epic moments. This game is going to be sweet! I always knew it would be, but still.

He was certainly willing to say a Riku quote, but the person fumbled their question...u.u

He was certainly willing to say a Riku quote, but the person fumbled their question...u.u

LOL. I know! And it's so sad, too. It would have been perfect for him to say the Road to Dawn line. It kind of goes hand in hand with CoM and 3D.

But I would have liked to hear him use the young Riku's line (I gave above), too. Mainly because he never voiced that one. LOL. Anyway...

LOL. I know! And it's so sad, too. It would have been perfect for him to say the Road to Dawn line. It kind of goes hand in hand with CoM and 3D.

But I would have liked to hear him use the young Riku's line (I gave above), too. Mainly because he never voiced that one. LOL. Anyway...

I was hoping he would say that one too. Hopefully he'll attend another Con and then someone will ask him to say it! :D

This means that the xehanort that will revealed at the end will be the epcar xehanort

tutti frutti. I guess Epcar didn't want to do an entire army of Xehanorts that have been created throughout the series. I can't really blame him if that's the case.

Though he did say he wasn't going to spoil anything, I did notice some possible slip of the tounges:

He was talking about how he doesn't like it when he goes to different worlds but has the same outfit, and it's really cool when the outfit changes. Possibly any changes in costume throughout the game? (57:11)

And he was saying something about Riku being surprised to see somebody, so possibly maybe some surprising characters? (58:36)

of course, he could be talking about previous games but just some speculation...

She's a keyblade master too, ya know? why isn't she taking this test?

Though he did say he wasn't going to spoil anything, I did notice some possible slip of the tounges:

He was talking about how he doesn't like it when he goes to different worlds but has the same outfit, and it's really cool when the outfit changes. Possibly any changes in costume throughout the game? (57:11)

And he was saying something about Riku being surprised to see somebody, so possibly maybe some surprising characters? (58:36)

of course, he could be talking about previous games but just some speculation...

She's a keyblade master too, ya know? why isn't she taking this test?

huuu by outfit change he probably means when they go to the Tron Legacy world they do change their cloths in there. and to being surprised to see somebody maybe he means when he sees YMX in Traverous Town like he was in the Special trailer

Okay... so if Haley Joel Osment and David Gallaghger are in, what about Hayden Panettiere? She's gotta be in too, right?

I imagine she must have come back for it. I mean, we already know Kairi's at least somewhat in the game. Since Hayden came back for one line in BbS, I imagine she'll be back for 3D (as long as something didn't prevent it).

And in the video, when David's talking about how the trio was cast, I think he would have said something like, "Though sadly Hayden couldn't do it this time around," if she'd been unavailable. The fact that he just passed right over Kairi's name makes it seem like there hasn't been a massive change with the role, but I might just be reading into it all too much. What do I know? LOL.

I imagine she must have come back for it. I mean, we already know Kairi's at least somewhat in the game. Since Hayden came back for one line in BbS, I imagine she'll be back for 3D (as long as something didn't prevent it).

And in the video, when David's talking about how the trio was cast, I think he would have said something like, "Though sadly Hayden couldn't do it this time around," if she'd been unavailable. The fact that he just passed right over Kairi's name makes it seem like there hasn't been a massive change with the role, but I might just be reading into it all too much. What do I know? LOL.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but i'm pretty sure it's been confirmed that hayden won't return :/ sad, I know. I definitely remember reading about it officially on this forum a while ago, but for now this should be evidence enough http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2125539/

Sorry to burst your bubble, but i'm pretty sure it's been confirmed that hayden won't return :/ sad, I know. I definitely remember reading about it officially on this forum a while ago, but for now this should be evidence enough http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2125539/

imdb isn't really a reliable source it's like wikipedia im sure she will be coming back hopefully, and hopefully we even see Kairi in this game and if not then, wtf?

You can't always believe IMDB, though. Personally, I don't think I'll believe anything about who voiced Kairi until we hear it from Hayden or Alyson (or the companies). I just prefer things right from the source, as I know how easily things can be misunderstood or just be rumors.

I just thought of something. I find it odd how he confirmed roles for Riku and YMX, but not the strange second Riku we see in one of the trailers. Was his roles in Re:Com filed as Riku and Riku Replica or was it just filed as Riku?

As if anyone else could/should voice Riku :D

I'm not sure how I feel about him voicing MF. That one line he had in BBS sounded so similar to Riku's voice, but I'll just have to wait and see.