Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Waller-pearson

KHBbS SOMEONE HELP

HOW IS THAT GOING TO HELP? I WONT BE ABLE TO PUT ON DAMAGE THEN/.....

He doesn't stay invisible the whole time you know? When hes invisible dodge roll, when not, attack or risk it like a boss and try attacking while hes invisible, its very ineffective but if your impatient, good luck..

Dodge roll, and swing when you can kinda see him. Also have some elixers and curga spells in hand, and have once more, second time, and defender on. It will help in the battle against him and use thunder or fire surge

Make sure your reloading times is very fast and equip two unison rushes and some thunder surges. I really dont think healing is neccessary. All you gotta do is spam the dodge roll and wait till your Unison Rush is recharged.

NOTE:This is a cheap way of winning and you may feel sad after winning because it is like cheating. (from experience)

Good Luck!

I CANT BEAT MYSTERIOUS FIGURE :( THUNDER DASH LVL 67 VENTUS WITH VOID GEAR KEYBLADE AND I KEEP DYING WHEN HE TURNS INVISIBLE :( HELP PLEASE!!!!!

Ah! MY favorite type of question. Allow me to give you my FULL strategy with this guy! (Other than the thunder surge noob way. ; )

First off, level doesn't matter too much.

I suggest the Void Gear you get from Venitus spirit. I also suggest having stratosphere. (I think it's called that)

ABILITIES YOU NEED!

Once more (essential), Second Chance (essential). full panel of combo plus. (Recommended) Full panel of Magic haste. (Highly recommended)

do NOT use thunder roll or Fire Glide.

I suggest filling your deck with ONLY CURAGA. Cause if your going by my strategy, you only need that. (Unless you like potions instead. )

now onto the fight! (If you use my strategy, it will take a while to kill him, but it works!)

you gotta have a fast finger, cause you need to ALWAYS be dodge rolling. (The faster you hit it, the more you are invincible)

For me, the best 'opening' to attack him is right after he jumps a little and shoots the X thing at you. You then can unload 1 full combo on him. I repeat this until he goes invisible.

when this happens, keep on dodge rolling (NEVER try using block) until he is see-able again.

Repeat said process until death. I'm not gonna say this is a SURE WIN FIRST TIME, but it tends to be the best strategy for me, and maybe you as well.

---

If you beat him, tell me. and good luck!