Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
wayfinder823

KH2 First immediate thoughts/reactions after Goofy "died"

I really shock but the next 2 seconds i thought,"he lives,i mean---if he dies his heart has been floating in the air by now..."and that is what i thought that Goofy still lives...

How could you not see the rock?

I blinked.

WHY U NO JUST USE CURE SPELL!?Seriously. Stop crying. You ALL know cure.In the manga, Sora was lit on fire by that heartless in Wonderland, and cure worked fine.And don't say cure doesn't exist in cutscenes. Donald used it on Sora in CoM.Seriously. Cure. Cheat death every time.

THIS,and Mickey use heal on Ventus in BBS,when he meet Vanitas at the "Badlands"

Not to mention Aerith used it on Tifa during the siege of Hollow Bastion.

Edited by Sora_Kuno

I was worried about my valor form, and wondered how I'd ever use it again. I knew goofy didn't actual "die" because they simply won't off one of the main characters like that. Think, it would be awkward just having donald in your party.

My reaction?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

o_o