Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Radar

Hey.

Hello ladies and gents. Big-time KHfan right here, been with the series since 2003 i think. BBS was a true honor for me to get to experience, and with DDD coming up I feel that old KH magic of anticipation stirring up in me again now. I like anime/gardening/reading/song-writing and my name is Radar.

Thanks for having me.

Guest Lady Dreana

Hello ladies and gents. Big-time KHfan right here, been with the series since 2003 i think. BBS was a true honor for me to get to experience, and with DDD coming up I feel that old KH magic of anticipation stirring up in me again now. I like anime/gardening/reading/song-writing and my name is Radar.

Thanks for having me.

Hi Radar.Do you like bats at all?

Guest Lady Dreana

Yes bats are awesome. My full name is Radar-man. Like Batman, you know.

Ah ha ha I knew your name had something to do with a likeness for bats. Now that we gotten that cleared up do you like dragons at all?

Ah ha ha I knew your name had something to do with a likeness for bats. Now that we gotten that cleared up do you like dragons at all?

Of course I like Dragons. If i could have any kind of pet, it would be a dragon!

Guest Lady Dreana

Of course I like Dragons. If i could have any kind of pet, it would be a dragon!

WELCOME TO KH13 MY FRIEND

Posted Image