Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

KH3D Kingdom Hearts 3D in Famitsu Weekly: Scans & Interview

sadkfjasldkf; XI-XI!!

XI-XI MY BABY YOU LOOK SO PRETTY IN CG!!! LET ME JUST HUG YOU FOREVER!!!

...(cough) lol sorry for the spammy comment guys, but seeing smiling Xion in CG made me so happy today *V*

Lea as a major character confirmed? I called this...Please let him be playable!!...

Eh, I'm not to keen on that. Don't get me wrong, I love that Lea is now a major character, but I think it would be better if he was basically working in the background trying to make sense of this mess while Sora and Riku do all the heroics.

The info just keeps rollin in

The inverted boxart and the background changing into what looks like a sunset (or maybe sunrise) is making me 100% sure that something is going to happen to Sora that we may or may not like

The inverted boxart and the background changing into what looks like a sunset (or maybe sunrise) is making me 100% sure that something is going to happen to Sora that we may or may not like

i made something just like that

http://s3.amazonaws.com/pizap_gallery/031412/medium/pizap.com10.62422141991555691331763679630.jpg

sadkfjasldkf; XI-XI!!

XI-XI MY BABY YOU LOOK SO PRETTY IN CG!!! LET ME JUST HUG YOU FOREVER!!!

...(cough) lol sorry for the spammy comment guys, but seeing smiling Xion in CG made me so happy today *V*

Eh, I'm not to keen on that. Don't get me wrong, I love that Lea is now a major character, but I think it would be better if he was basically working in the background trying to make sense of this mess while Sora and Riku do all the heroics.

Lea would be awesome playable.I think they are setting him up to be a permanent major character TBH.

Oh dear god, no, we do nnot need to add FF type angst into this. Sora ftw! <33

=W= Hes not very angst but hes not like We have FRIENDSHIP we could kill things but roxas isnt cloud angsty and I hope hes important in 3d >.<

Oh, yes! I love this the flipped boxart with the orange. Oh it looks sooo much better than the regular boxart, I wish they had gone with this! The colors work a lot better together instead of the blue clashing with the red Sora is wearing. Oh, it's so beautiful.

And Xion http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/ohmy.png She looks awesome!

Oh my god, I totally knew that Lea was gonna have a much bigger role (like, I'm sure, a lot of us thought). I want him to be playable too.

there's another Nomura interview?! What!? What can he say!?!

Hnnnnnngg I need the game @.@

Werd I dont like the blue we need a night setting or sunsets( 358 much?)

=W= Hes not very angst but hes not like We have FRIENDSHIP we could kill things but roxas isnt cloud angsty and I hope hes important in 3d >.<

Kingdom Hearts wouldn't be the same if Roxas, 'took over'; it's fine if others have their time to shine in a game, but any longer would be over staying their spotlight time, for me anyway. Sora's like the friggin' poster child of this series, he can't be replaced. Ever.

I think in the first game boxart sora was falling and then riku rising but now we see riku falling and sora rising.

I see...but, do you believe that Sora is rising and falling in the two boxarts?

(*Command system is a mix between Days and Re:coded*)

Oh no. Sorry but I hear: Kinda like Days; and I freak out. NO! i HATE days's command thing! as well as the panels!

Re:coded had a (i'm gonna say it) perfect command system. along with perfect level-up panel thing. But Days.. OH WHY!

Sorry for my rant. just REALLY do NOT want another game like Days...

Kingdom Hearts wouldn't be the same if Roxas, 'took over'; it's fine if others have their time to shine in a game, but any longer would be over staying their spotlight time, for me anyway. Sora's like the friggin' poster child of this series, he can't be replaced. Ever.

.____. I wish sora was more srious to be honest its a bit much when hes overly happy but I dont WANT ANOTHER CLOUD screw him I would rather have CECIL or TERRA from final fantasy 4 or 6

.____. I wish sora was more srious to be honest its a bit much when hes overly happy but I dont WANT ANOTHER CLOUD screw him I would rather have CECIL or TERRA from final fantasy 4 or 6

But Sora isn't always happy-go-lucky, as shown in CoM and parts of KH2, he's perfectly capable of being serious, frustrated or angry; being happy and positive isn't the only emotion he knows, it's just his way of dealing with things.

But Sora isn't always happy-go-lucky, as shown in CoM and parts of KH2, he's perfectly capable of being serious, frustrated or angry; being happy and positive isn't the only emotion he knows, it's just his way of dealing with things.

I agree :) But, I believe that this serious part of Sora's personality comes from his connection to Ventus :)

True true but meh