Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Weedanort

Pokémon Black & White Reshiram/Zekrom Wi-Fi Event Active

For those with the non-Japanese games, the new WiFi event is active. This event provides a special Level 100 Reshiram or Zekrom for your games. If you have Pokémon Black, you get Zekrom while if you have Pokémon White, you'll get Reshiram. These Pokémon are to be Level 100 and have the special moves of Mist & Haze. This event also unlocks a special part of the Dream World and gets you some Reshiram & Zekrom C-Gears depending on the Pokémon you getThis event is to run until April 8th 2012 so get it while you can.

This info appeared in serebii.net

http://serebii.net/index2.shtml

Already got Reshiram with a Bold Nature.

Which nature did your Reshiram/Zekrom get?

I got it the day it started, but because I hadn't done the PGL for a while, it said that it needed to recharge. It happens alot when I don't do the Global Link for a long time. So when I want to do it, I have to wait another day. Anyone else have this problem?

Oh, and the day after I did it and got the C-Gear. Looks great! And the tournament will start registration Thursday. I also read that they'll be temporarily shutting down the PGL site in July to modify it for Black 2 and White 2.

OMG THANK YOU! Now I don't have to get Pokemon White to get Zekrom! It's funny how I don't even have Reshiram as I have just beaten the 5th gym. Anyways, my Zekrom has a Modest nature.

Tough luck. Zekrom's best stat is Atk, not Sp.Atk.

I didn't get lucky too.

It started on the 10th, so I decided to get mine exactly at midnight xD

I have both Black and White, so I got them both. I pick up the pokemon, check out it's nature, and if I like it I'll keep it, but if not I just turn off the ds and pick it up again, and the nature is always different.