Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
atheist123

KH3D What games will you replay in the build up to KH3D/ Lasting replay value of KH games?

Austin Jake Tantico's post about how KH2's ending was spoiled because all he could think about was Aqua made me think; what games will you replay in the build up to KH3D and why?

Personally, I replayed KH1, CoM and 2 again when BBS released to stop myself from spoiling the plot too much (sure I spoiled a little but not totally) but for KH3D I'm not sure which games I will replay, if at all. The plot just seems more relevant than KHBBS did beforehand (even though I now know that to be wrong). KH games still have their value, but I don't know whether I could play through all of BBS again, or the other titles. The plots are still amazing, but every challenge/boss seems easy in the first 3 KH's. What was once mildly challenging (or difficult, for the first KH playthrough) is now mind-numbingly tedious even if you do crazy things like low-level playthroughs.

So. What games will you guys replay, or what games are too impossible for you to handle playing right now, in the build up to KH3D?

I think that would be KH I and KH Re:chain of memories for me since I still didn't completely finish them (stuck in some worlds)

When KH3 is coming out I'll reply the games that I own(BBS, KH1, KH2) and watch the endings of the other games. Instead, I'll only watch all the endings in chronological order before I open my 3DS to start KH3D.

Just finished replaying KHII a few days ago. I replayed the first not long before that and watched the cutscenes from Re: CoM on here. BBS and Re: Coded are still fresh in my mind so I won't bother with them. Been playing The World Ends With You for the first time, seeing as there'll be TWEWY characters in KH3D, and I'll get started on Days again when I'm done with that.

I've also been watching any and all Disney films that will be featured as worlds in the new game. Next up on that list is Fantasia, which I haven't actually seen yet.

I'm really going all-out for this one.

Ill be replaying all of them...ive already started....beat bbs on all three files on critical amd kh1 on expert and sora re:chain proud....im finishing 358 days on proud and riku on proud re:chain then im going to kh2 then finishing it off with re:coded :D

Well I'm currently playing Re:CoM for the first time with Riku, and I really want to replay KH1 again I need a refresher haha, and if one thing leads to another like it usually does for me I'll be replaying Days and then KH2 again even though I've beat those two at least 2 times already lol.

i did that before the release of bbs and it was fun,i hope i can do it again before the release of KH3,wow there are so many games now you can make a kh marathon and start in chronological order

khbb fm

kh1fm

kh re:com

kh days

kh2 fm

kh coded

kh 3d

kh3 or kh bbs 2?????so many games so little time http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/ohmy.png http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/happy.png

all but coded

tutti frutti. ^^This right here. But I probably won't be doing this myself until I get closer to the NA release of KH3D. I'm trying to hold off on spoilers until then, if that's even possible on the internet.

I probably won't be REplaying any of them, bc I'm actually still playing some of them for the first time.

I'm finishing up Reverse/Rebirth on CoM, I've just started KH1, then I'll probably finish Days, and then Re:coded.