Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
baylaust

baylaust's Guide to Life

the point i took out of this guide is that people whine, whine and whine some more about life sucking until they realize that death might suck more. then they think that life didn't suck. god, people suck......

All of this is true, unless you're good looking and/or rich, in which case your life will be a perfect little ball of sunshine, until the time you reach 45, your hair's fallen out, your gambling debt has piled up and you're on your fifth wife. This one's probably Russian. And after having no previous experience of having a sucky life, you decide you can't take it anymore, spend everything you have on drugs and die of an overdose.

Most of you think life sucks ,but I believe life is like a bowl of cherries.

“Life is just a bowl of cherries, dont take it serious, its mysterious. Life is just a bowl of cherries, so live and laugh and laugh at love, love a laugh, laugh and love.”

Everyday we are given is a gift, we tend to focus so much on the negitive parts of life that we forget all of the great parts.

Yeah, that list is pretty much accurate. But it's also assuming that you're just trudging through your day.

Life's really just you waiting to die, so try to kick ass much ass as possible before then! That's what I do!

In Brazil you can only take the driving test with 18 :<

But you have to work only 35 years and then you can retire... Teachers can choose to work only 25 if they want because they suffer a lot..

At 14-15, you enter high school, and you can't believe you were worried about coming here, and hope it never ends.

At this point, you may think life isn't so bad. Then you discover the internet and Google, and everything goes downhill from there.

lololol no I already want it to end.