Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Would you like to see Max Goof  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see Max Goof

• Yes.
    • No.
    • Doesn't Matter, Man.

I'm not a huge fan of Max, and I'm not really sure how they would include his character now, especially as a party member. Personally I don't really want Max Goof, maybe if it was the teenage Max then that would be alright.

Not as a party member, but YES! I'd LOVE to see Max & PJ in the series!! And maybe Roxanne, too! It's definitely possible to fit them in the series somehow. Maybe as pilots/engineers for the Gummi ship?

I wonder who max's mother is o_O

I-I've never thought of that. Hmm, weird. Well on that same token, if Donald is Huey, Dewey, and Louie's uncle, then who are their parents?

I-I've never thought of that. Hmm, weird. Well on that same token, if Donald is Huey, Dewey, and Louie's uncle, then who are their parents?

Irrelevant.

It was just an observaston. You don't need to be so brash.

Not trying to be brash. Simply stating that Huey, Dewey and Louie's parents are irrelevant.

Not trying to be brash. Simply stating that Huey, Dewey and Louie's parents are irrelevant.

You can deny it, but next time use more than one word to make your point, because it came off as being rude.

tutti frutti. I would actually like to see Max in a KH game. Maybe in disney town or possibly where you are entering the X-Games with Max to help win as a side quest. I just hope that if Square does decide to put Max in a KH game, that they could find a pretty decent way of putting him in the series.

I like Max, but I'm not sure about how well he would be able to fit into the story of Kingdom Hearts.

A student in the Disney Town University? An in-training knight in the Disney Castle? A waiter in a Radiant Garden cafe? There are some ways that he could fit.