Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
shadowblade

need help controlling my emotions

I'm sorry to sound so dramatic guys but I just can't take it.every minute is like an eternity when I'm not with her.every thought of her with that guy in the future makes me want to hit something. Before all this I was composed,not being able to date a girl I liked was just unfortunate so why is it I can't just put this to rest I shouldn't be an emotional wreck like this.I just can't take it anymore its like I'm losing my grip on my own heart someone just help me get my feelings back under my own control.

I'll go to war with you but only if your willing to fight for her at all costs

You know I would be but look at me friend.I'm a wreck.a fight for her right now would only be a struggle of desperation.

I know how you feel bro I definately do but, its not worth it. I've been through the same thing. If she can't see how you feel about her and would rather be with that douche then she's not worth it. Relax bro, compose yourself and gather your thoughts; dont let your emotions cloud your judgement. Try stretching and breathing to help calm down. If that doesn't work do some push ups until you cant anymore. If you want some more advice feel free to send me a p.m. I'm no expert, but I definately understand what it's like to go through that sort of thing and am more than glad to help someone out and share my insight. Be safe and do do anything silly

If you truly believe she is worth it then none of that matters.

she is man i just cant let myself go crazy

I know how you feel bro I definately do but, its not worth it. I've been through the same thing. If she can't see how you feel about her and would rather be with that douche then she's not worth it. Relax bro, compose yourself and gather your thoughts; dont let your emotions cloud your judgement. Try stretching and breathing to help calm down. If that doesn't work do some push ups until you cant anymore. If you want some more advice feel free to send me a p.m. I'm no expert, but I definately understand what it's like to go through that sort of thing and am more than glad to help someone out and share my insight. Be safe and do do anything silly

i will right now

It's okay dude... but just try to think of possitive things...

LIKE... Kingdom Hearts 3D'S ONLY 27 DAYS AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUT SERIOUSLY DUDE, JUST THINK POSSITIVE.

Trying. Trust me its much different than just some simple high school crush where I could walk away without batting an eyelash. I just need a way back to how i was before i fell for her,when I could plug in call of duty or fallout and kill things without worrying about who ill be dating,who shes with,or if shes safe. Thanks to this douche and my own feelings I am slowly losing it.And for peoples records shes not a bad person she doesnt use, lead me on,or use sex to get what she wants.shes innocent in all this

Trying. Trust me its much different than just some simple high school crush where I could walk away without batting an eyelash. I just need a way back to how i was before i fell for her,when I could plug in call of duty or fallout and kill things without worrying about who ill be dating,who shes with,or if shes safe. Thanks to this douche and my own feelings I am slowly losing it.And for peoples records shes not a bad person she doesnt use, lead me on,or use sex to get what she wants.shes innocent in all this

Oh, I believe you about her being nice, just try to... do somethin that gets her off of your mind

Oh, I believe you about her being nice, just try to... do somethin that gets her off of your mind

Thank you.It'd probably be easy if I could find someone to play little big planet 2 with.Its my only ps3 game i havent finished

Wait... you like a girl, who is in love with another guy? Nothing you can do about it if you don't want everyone to hate you or get in jail.

Really just take it easy! watch some comedies, youtube videos and play some games. There are still PLENTY of fish in the water.

Wait... you like a girl, who is in love with another guy? Nothing you can do about it if you don't want everyone to hate you or get in jail.

Really just take it easy! watch some comedies, youtube videos and play some games. There are still PLENTY of fish in the water.

no shes not in love with the other guy then I'd just be being stupid.the guy is manipulating her to get what he wants out of her.

but thank you for the advice

I had the same feeling but I knew that this things happen so what I did is just move on because I know there will always be better ones out there waiting for you. True love happens when you least expect it.

I had the same feeling but I knew that this things happen so what I did is just move on because I know there will always be better ones out there waiting for you. True love happens when you least expect it.

Would'nt be talking about it if I did'nt feel there was a chance that she was mine dude but thanks

Would'nt be talking about it if I did'nt feel there was a chance that she was mine dude but thanks

In that case, you have to fight for it, but take control, I usually sing it out loud when i feel sad :)

In that case, you have to fight for it, but take control, I usually sing it out loud when i feel sad :)

I'm trying. I know part of it is acceptance if she does wind up with him to I do love her and if thats what makes her happy then yeah i have no choice but to accept it