Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Aaron

How would you name your kids?

my mum keeps telling me that as soon as i have a boy, she wants him named daniel. she says she wants grandkids with names from the bible. i'm like, "ok. you say it like as if i'm pregnant right now".

which i'm not. ahem.

no but seriously. as soon as i met dchiuch, i felt irony. my mom still wants a kid named daniel. lol. dammit.

and if i have another boy, i'd wanna name him christian, for chris for short. because of several reasons. besides, who doesn't like the name chris?

as for a girl, i think i'd like marie or jamie or claudia. such cliche names, but i like them xD they're easy and real pretty (: and i don't like big fancy names.

That is soo weird!! My mom said when I have a boy she wants him to be named Daniel too!! Mostly cause her dad is named Daniel. xD

Hmm..I want boys whenever I get married so I would either pick Jacob, Angel, Christian, or Daniel for my mom. xD

But I think it would be either Jacob or Daniel cause I just love the name Jacob for some reason...and Daniel cause my mom would probably force me to. kidding xD If I get a girl it would be Alexia, Leia, Elisa or Adriana. =D

I'd seriously name them after KH and FF characters...but olny my favorite ones.

Girls:Yuki,Aya or Ayano,Sakura or Sakuraki(Yeah I be bad like that),Yume,Chidori,Mimiko(I like watching BBB),Momoko or Momoki(Kinda liked Wedding Peach),Sayoko,Yuri(Not the one you're probably thinking,the flower) and what ever Japanese name I like. Same thing 4 boys.

But the 1st REAL daughter I have,Victoria Bella Beyonce Yuki Ayano Kairi Namine Shion Centeno. Unless I marry. Yeah....she'll have a lot of middle names,like me....

Well, I've already picked out names for the children that I'm going to have in the future. If I have a girl I'm going to name her Leah Marie. And if I have a boy I'm going to name him Jeremy Blake. ^w^ Tee-hee, I like to think ahead to the future. xD

Well, if I have a son, his first name will probably be Jet... But as for other names I don't know. Theres always the chance of middle names of: tyson, L, and, ermm... I forgot the other ones...

my mum keeps telling me that as soon as i have a boy, she wants him named daniel. she says she wants grandkids with names from the bible. i'm like, "ok. you say it like as if i'm pregnant right now".

which i'm not. ahem.

no but seriously. as soon as i met dchiuch, i felt irony. my mom still wants a kid named daniel. lol. dammit.

and if i have another boy, i'd wanna name him christian, for chris for short. because of several reasons. besides, who doesn't like the name chris?

as for a girl, i think i'd like marie or jamie or claudia. such cliche names, but i like them xD they're easy and real pretty (: and i don't like big fancy names.

That is soo weird!! My mom said when I have a boy she wants him to be named Daniel too!! Mostly cause her dad is named Daniel. xD

Hmm..I want boys whenever I get married so I would either pick Jacob, Angel, Christian, or Daniel for my mom. xD

But I think it would be either Jacob or Daniel cause I just love the name Jacob for some reason...and Daniel cause my mom would probably force me to. kidding xD If I get a girl it would be Alexia, Leia, Elisa or Adriana. =D

xD i personally like the name daniel; but it's not like i'd like it for my kid. :/ i'm doing a favor for my mom once i have a boy. unless my brother or sister beat me lmao.

If I ever had a boy, I'd name him Dallas Michael Ryan. I love Dallas, and I still don't see how it's a unisex name... I am SO not naming him after Dallas Taylor, the lead singer of my favorite band ^^; Michael is SO not after my favorite singer and one of the singers in the group that got me hooked on music, Michael Tait and dc Talk, respectively. And Ryan is SO not after Ryan Clark, the lead singer of my other favorite band. If I had a girl, I'd name her Savannah Vannessa Cece. Vannessa and Cece for another two very good friends. (Plus I promised Vannessa I'd stick her name in the name of my daughter somewhere. xD) Any and all of my kids would have two middle names, since I do, and a few guys close to me have two middle names as well. Even today, with all the names I've seen, if I see a person with just one middle name, it looks weird to me. xD

which i'm not. ahem.

xD i personally like the name daniel; but it's not like i'd like it for my kid. :/ i'm doing a favor for my mom once i have a boy. unless my brother or sister beat me lmao.

Lol Yeah me too. But sadly my sister will not beat me.. D:

Haha, I am bad at picking names but I like the name Diana, Anna, Sophia, Briton, Savannah for girls @_@ I have tons of names...

For guys: Dustin, Dominic, Adrien, Heath and so many more for boys too! x-x

Well, hmm...

Maybe for a girl, Julia? Victoria? One of the two.

And boys? Maybe Daniel, or Richard.

Bah. I'm so uncreative.

But I refuse to make my kids suffer through having organization names.xD

For girls I would probably name them; Vicki, Alyx, Katelyn(Kate), Ana, Bridget, Dani....

For guys; Adam, Nick, William(Will, Billy), John, Matt, Damien, Derek, Darien... Yes, I know, I seem like 'D' for guys..

I have more, but I don't wanna bore you guys with my entire list... xD

well for girls these:

1 alice

2 angel

3 cloe

3 jade

4 anasatisa

5 pheobe

6 roxxie

well for boys:

1 kyle

2 rivuer

3 jay

4 cole

5 dylan

6 kevin

hehe yeah ^^''

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6... I'd name them numbers. xD (I did with my Pokemon when I was 10!)

Anyhow, I've already decided that I'll have a girl named Rena and a boy named Matt. If I have others... I'll name them after video game characters. xD No joke. O-O

I already know what I want to name them if it's a boy Im gonna name it either Stewie after my fav character from Family Guy,Blair, or Lesio or possibly Erik or just maybe Dominick.Then if it was a girl Emily after my ex gf or Lois,or Alexandra

If it's a girl

Breana

Claire

Amelia/Amy

Amy-Rose (nothing to do with the Sonic character! It's a coincidence...)

Hikari

If it's a boy

Jethro or something. I don't know what those Wisconsin farmers will want his name to be, so I'll probably just let them name him when we drop him off.

sora

riku

and kairi

then the world is suddenly plunged into darkness and the adventure of two boys start

to save their lost sister

while one is trying to save the light and the other is trying to bring the darkness to them.

ok im going to stop

/flies away

though i would like to name one of my kids sora :3