Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Lu Xun

What did you do in this 'extra day'?

What did you do in this 'extra day'?  

153 members have voted

1. 1. What did you do in this 'extra day'?

• Nothing new; just went to school / work.
    • Caught up on four years of lost sleep.
    • Caught up on for years of lost gaming.
    • Something special! [Tell us below]
    • Extra day? Are you mad?
    • Something else? Let us know!

went to school........knocked meh friend out of her chair then flipped the chair, threw stuff at meh friend we covered the highlighter with glue and started throwing it my pants are now sticky, sang the anthem of usa in spanishXD found some giant silver sphere in the middle of mai drama class......got out at 12;45(open house) just to come home to find my dad tampering with the router he broke the internet took him all day to fix it then fell down the the stairs nothin special happened today

Nothing spectacular. Today was pretty unglamorous for me. I woke up and went to class super tired and feeling sick, didn't even have time to take a shower (I know you all wanted to know that), and failed a quiz. Then a guy asked me on a date (which I made a whole thread about) when my hair was greasy and I was dressed like a boy. xD I didn't have the heart to say no to him, which made me feel like a loser, because I'd rather just be friends. Anyway, then I met up with a bunch of other girls, which was refreshing. And now here I am, debating on whether to go straight to bed or do homework, because I'm way tired, but there's so much to do still. :/

Wow, I wrote a lot about myself just now. This is sad.

It is not a real day. Not to me.

But it is???

Like you can't not consider it a real day because it's a necesssary day

If we didn't have leap year/day every 4 years, our calender would be messed up and we'd be several days off

We're a quarter day off each year, so it's a real day no matter what and not considering it a real day is kinda dumb?????

I had an english test, then I studied for tommorrow's physics test.

Man, that's complicated.... and oh yeah, I had a fight with a guy who was three years older than be, cuz he stole my umbrella on a rainy day! I nearly kicked him in his butt ( I got two new bruisers, one in the arm and one in stomach.