Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Pandora333

KH3D Nintendo Power's Most Wanted, KH3D at #5

The Animal Crossing series are amazing but KH3D its much better :P I dont like the other games in the list .

For me:

1. Kingdom Hearts 3D

2. Super Smash Bros. 3D

3. Animal Crossing 3D

4. The new Zelda for 3ds

5. Mario Tennis Open

Every month, I vote in the poll on nintendopower.com/polls, and I always choose KH3D as one of my most wanted 3DS games. And it seems like every month its position on the list changes.

I remember when I saw the list of "Top 50 endings in games" and I was like "MAN! KH MADE TO THE 20th POSTION! THE OTHER GAMES DOWN HERE MUST BE SO COOL" Than I looked at the top postions and the firts one was Call of Dutty and I was Posted Image

And other games that should score higher, like Shadow of the Colossus were in not so high positions.

Alsom can anybody tell me if the ending of Super mario bros was something different from "Mario saving the Princess"? BECAUSE IT MADE TO THE 11TH POSITION!

You know, ah... Just.... What is this post making here? Nobody even comented on coded O.O

I am saying that coded was the most recent DS title and that it got mixed reception, which might have left a bad impression on some people who played the series for the first time and convinced them to vote for some other IP. That and it is my goal in life to make my raging dislike for a minor installment be known to the ENTIRE UNIVERSE.

I remember when I saw the list of "Top 50 endings in games" and I was like "MAN! KH MADE TO THE 20th POSTION! THE OTHER GAMES DOWN HERE MUST BE SO COOL" Than I looked at the top postions and the firts one was Call of Dutty and I was Posted Image

And other games that should score higher, like Shadow of the Colossus were in not so high positions.

Alsom can anybody tell me if the ending of Super mario bros was something different from "Mario saving the Princess"? BECAUSE IT MADE TO THE 11TH POSITION!

If it was the original Super Mario bros, then it was probably because Mario kept going to castles only to have Toad "Thank you Mario! But our princess is in another castle!" So by the end you're so relieved to finally find the princess..........

He does find her in the end, right?

I am saying that coded was the most recent DS title and that it got mixed reception, which might have left a bad impression on some people who played the series for the first time and convinced them to vote for some other IP. That and it is my goal in life to make my raging dislike for a minor installment be known to the ENTIRE UNIVERSE.

UAUSHASAHUSHUASUASU. But refer to it as Re:Coded. I was thinking you was talking to the phone version of the game :B

I kinda like Re:Coded, not like I want to replay it, but it had a very fun battle system (like BBS). I killed many hours in it and remember playing it 19 hours straight to get the secret ending. The only KH I don't like much is BBS, which I think the story itself was way toooo artificial, I mean, I was like "Oh good, Ventus died, now let's play with Terra"- "Yeah, okay, die already Terra, you're making the end of your part in history way too long" "Oh! Finally time to play with Aqua!". The only part of history who looked not so artifical was Aqua's part.

If it was the original Super Mario bros, then it was probably because Mario kept going to castles only to have Toad "Thank you Mario! But our princess is in another castle!" So by the end you're so relieved to finally find the princess..........

He does find her in the end, right?

Well, I think.

Remember me again why Peach invites Bowser to the kart competition?

UAUSHASAHUSHUASUASU. But refer to it as Re:Coded. I was thinking you was talking to the phone version of the game :B

Sorry about that.I usually tend to be as brief as possible, and I assumed that no one thought much about coded (mobile) and would assume i was yammering about the remake.

Sorry about that.I usually tend to be as brief as possible, and I assumed that no one thought much about coded (mobile) and would assume i was yammering about the remake.

My bad D= By the way, I think that the dream eaters are kinda destroying KH3D image. I mean, in Kh1 we had monster like creatures. In KH2 we had nobodys with very good designs. In BBS we had....... A monster that was a shoe. And now we have pokemons D= Okay okay, I won't say anything, I'll probably spend many hours customizating them hahaha. Ok, now I'll sleep, it's already 1AM here.

tutti frutti. At the very least KH3D should have been third. I say this due to knowing that knowing Mario and co off of their high horse for Nintendo is pretty difficult to accomplish, if not impossible, unless something goes horribly wrong somewhere in the Ninendo franchise. If anything, it should have been higher than Animal Crossing, it's basically a toon version of real life.