Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
goldw1993

KH3D Predict the ending

I imagine the "huge shock ending" will be on of Terra, Aqua, or Ven appearaing. I'm betting on Aqua. Just...showing up, and it shows the KH logo or w/e. But I imagine someone unexpected coming back.

Sora actually winds up dying (as in, dead) after seeing to the return of Aqua, Ven, and Terra. To this end, Riku and friends have to strike a deal with Hades in order to see the return of their good friend. In the meantime, Sora's heart, much like Ven's, is seeking refuge somewhere, and finds its way to Jack Skellington, who, after letting Sora's heart in, also gets his keyblade. Jack, being the good fellow he is, sees fit to return it, and by the time we reach KH3, Jack has returned Sora's heart to his body, and thus we can get the final shindig under way.

Sora actually winds up dying (as in, dead) after seeing to the return of Aqua, Ven, and Terra. To this end, Riku and friends have to strike a deal with Hades in order to see the return of their good friend. In the meantime, Sora's heart, much like Ven's, is seeking refuge somewhere, and finds its way to Jack Skellington, who, after letting Sora's heart in, also gets his keyblade. Jack, being the good fellow he is, sees fit to return it, and by the time we reach KH3, Jack has returned Sora's heart to his body, and thus we can get the final shindig under way.

disney side characters never have such important roles

I just imagined Jack having the Keyblade appear in his hand, saying "What's this? It doesn't look like anything I can scare people with." and dropping it somewhere.

:P

And now for 'Predict the Ending The Abridged Series':

X Falls to darkness and Y has to save him in KH3.

Each ending will either include Vanitas returning or Sora dying/failing. Most will include both.

Roll credits

Young Xehanort and Vanitas confront sora and tell them about the "other hearts" they say if he doesnt release it they will(wanting to recreate the x-blade). Then cue the final battle(knowing they defeated the other cloaked figures). Sora vs. young xehanort and vanitas. Sora wins and gets out of the dream world but when he comes back evereyone is gone.The real xehanort confronts him and says "let the keyblade war begin!". Kingdom hearts 3 logo

My ending:

Sora gets captured by the Org Norts, and his mind is dropped into his heart to meet to the individuals confined.

Riku and Mickey both go to the Castle That Never Was to save Sora. They fight, but Master Xehanort says that it is pointless, as Sora is inside his heart, and that he is the only one that can determine what happens to him.

Cue drop to Sora.

He first meets Roxas, Ven, Namine, and Xion, and talks to them about their hurt. Sora feels awful about it, then, on his last heartstation, meets Vanitas. He laughs at Sora, then says that he wants to leave the heart. Sora doesn't know what the feel. Suddenly, Vanitas attacks, and the two fight for the heart.

Sora gains an advantage on Vanitas in his first form. However, Vanitas starts asking what Sora thought he was doing to Ven's heart. Sora says that he was fixing it. Vanitas nods, and tells him that whatever happens to Ven's heart, happens to him, and that he had been healing him for 11 years. He starts to transform in front of the absolutely demoralized Sora, and they clash once more.

Cue drop to Riku.

Riku and Mickey are both staring at Sora, who stirs. They both call out his name. Sora looks at them, with bright yellow eyes, and a murderous smirk.

"Sora's not here..."

Cue credits.

Post credit scene shows Ventus waking up inside Castle Oblivion, wondering where he was.

Kingdom Hearts 3 logo.

This sounds good. After seeing Vanitas possessing Ventus in BBS, the possibility of Sora being possessed can happen. Then, in KH3, you would play Ventus in one half saving Sora and play Sora throughout the remainder of the game after he's saved.

My ending:

Sora gets captured by the Org Norts, and his mind is dropped into his heart to meet to the individuals confined.

Riku and Mickey both go to the Castle That Never Was to save Sora. They fight, but Master Xehanort says that it is pointless, as Sora is inside his heart, and that he is the only one that can determine what happens to him.

Cue drop to Sora.

He first meets Roxas, Ven, Namine, and Xion, and talks to them about their hurt. Sora feels awful about it, then, on his last heartstation, meets Vanitas. He laughs at Sora, then says that he wants to leave the heart. Sora doesn't know what the feel. Suddenly, Vanitas attacks, and the two fight for the heart.

Sora gains an advantage on Vanitas in his first form. However, Vanitas starts asking what Sora thought he was doing to Ven's heart. Sora says that he was fixing it. Vanitas nods, and tells him that whatever happens to Ven's heart, happens to him, and that he had been healing him for 11 years. He starts to transform in front of the absolutely demoralized Sora, and they clash once more.

Cue drop to Riku.

Riku and Mickey are both staring at Sora, who stirs. They both call out his name. Sora looks at them, with bright yellow eyes, and a murderous smirk.

"Sora's not here..."

Cue credits.

Post credit scene shows Ventus waking up inside Castle Oblivion, wondering where he was.

Kingdom Hearts 3 logo.

Unbreakable chains was playing in my mind while I read the vanitas part.

Sora will go to RoD and he tryes to save aqua, but he fails and stays in RoD, then we get filler episode where we have to use Riku and save Sora from the RoD and then comes KH3

My ending:

Cue drop to Sora.

Cue drop to Riku.

"Sora's not here..."

Cue credits.

Kingdom Hearts 3 logo.

This actually sounds pretty plausible. As mad as i would be at Sora for getting possesed. Hopefully there would be more dialogue like Sora freaking out about how Vanitas looks like himself even though we already know why that happened y'know. Either way this game is going to blow minds, and consume my life for the next year xD

I think at the end both Riku and Sora will be full-fledged keyblade masters. As for bad things happening to Sora at the end, I think we have enough people in need of rescue at the moment, and I don't know who or how many of them (if any) will be saved in the course of the game.