Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Spiney

KH3D Ventus/Sora's keyblade ability

Okay, random thought and I am not sure if this is even in the right board or not. If Sora's ability to use the keyblade comes from the fact that he carries Ventus's heart that means he never went through the the "inheritance" ritual, right? So, does that mean in this game, if Sora ends Ventus's suffering and gives his heart back, does Sora lose his ability to use the keyblade?

Nope, because in Com/ Re: CoM he was able to weild the keyblad without Ventus' heart insode of him. Plus, the keyblade truly accepted him as a true keyblade weilder when his heart became stronger in KH1.

Okay, random thought and I am not sure if this is even in the right board or not. If Sora's ability to use the keyblade comes from the fact that he carries Ventus's heart that means he never went through the the "inheritance" ritual, right? So, does that mean in this game, if Sora ends Ventus's suffering and gives his heart back, does Sora lose his ability to use the keyblade?

No Sora was born to wield the keyblade himself..Vens heart just gave him the ability to wield more than one :)

Ventus is not the reason Sora can weild a keyblade he is the reason Sora can duel wield.

That's Roxas I believe.

No Sora was born to wield the keyblade himself..Vens heart just gave him the ability to wield more than one :)

Sora was never meant to use the keyblade in the first place. the reason why he obtained it at first was because of Ven's heart residing inside him. Then later on when his heart became stronger. Then the keyblade itself accepted Sora as a true keyblade weilder.

Nope, because in Com/ Re: CoM he was able to weild the keyblad without Ventus' heart insode of him. Plus, the ketyblade truly accepted him as a true keyblad weilder when his heart became stronger in KH1.

Ohh, okay see I didn't think of COM. Roxas had ven's heart at that time.

That's Roxas I believe.

No Ven gave Sora the abiltity to duel weild

Why can Roxas dual-wield?

A: Because he can use both Sora’s and Ventus’ keyblades. Sora can wield two keyblades at once because he has Ventus’ as well as his own. As Roxas is a part of Sora, he also can use two. In Days Roxas awakened his ability to dual wield after fighting Xion. In KHII once
Sora absorbs him, he can also dual-wield.

Source http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/943347-kingdom-hearts-birth-by-sleep/57971099?page=2

[/color][/size][/font]

Sora was never meant to use the keyblade in the first place. the reason why he obtained it at first was because of Ven's heart residing inside him. Then later on when his heart became stronger. Then the keyblade itself accepted Sora as a true keyblade weilder.

Sora was born with the abillity to wield "a" keyblade however it was not supposed to be the kingdom key.

That's Roxas I believe.

[/color][/size][/font]

However ,When Soras heart was born theres a reason Vens heart went to Soras to heal ... It was bc he was meant to be someday anyways.. Aqua herself almost did it to Sora but chose not to bc she didnt want it to come between two friends .. Regardless if Soras originally had Rikus , he woulda eventually wielded his own regardless thats why it went to him when it rejected Riku

Nomura said Sora would have been able to wield a Keyblade even if he didn't have Ven's heart, it just sped up the process. I think Sora got the ability when he was a baby and his heart repaired Ven's, which is also why Ven's heart went to Sora. Ven's heart allows him to Dual Wield, after Roxas awakened the ability. Without Ven's heart, Sora just won't be able to Dual Wield anymore.

if ventus leaves sora's heart and sora loses his ability to wield the key blade after kh3. how the hell is Nomura gonna make sora the main protagonist in future games after kh3 huh?

through other plot devices such as an actual inheritance ritual performed afterwards. nomura would surely come up with something.

nope. Explan how he wields rikus huh

!

He doesn't wield Riku's. If you're referring to when he grabs Riku's Keyblade in the Xemnas battle, anyone can do that. You don't have to be a Keyblade Wielder to hold a Keyblade, like when Jack Sparrow and Leon held Sora's.

actually if you remember back in kh1 that the keyblade sora used was originally supposed to be rikus but it chose sora over him all vens heart did was give him dual wield abilities

actually if you remember back in kh1 that the keyblade sora used was originally supposed to be rikus but it chose sora over him all vens heart did was give him dual wield abilities

Prior to that sora was destined to wield a keyblade prior to Ven he was destined to weild one. Ven just sped up the process This has been confirmed by Nomura.

He doesn't wield Riku's. If you're referring to when he grabs Riku's Keyblade in the Xemnas battle, anyone can do that. You don't have to be a Keyblade Wielder to hold a Keyblade, like when Jack Sparrow and Leon held Sora's.

but it disappears

Because Sora summons it back. However, Leon had to hold on to Sora's Keyblade so the Heartless would stop attacking him. Still, Ven's heart gives him the ability to dual wield, doesn't mean he has to use that particular Keyblade to dual wield. Also, in KH2FM Sora can triple wield by taking Roxas's Keyblades.

That's Roxas I believe.

[/color][/size][/font]

It could be that sora's interaction with ven manifested some power to weild a keyblade and aquas request to sora to "keep riku on the right path" was what allowed sora to truly wield the weapon. Oh and that aqua was going to give sora the power to wield the keyblade could add to that fact.

to answer your question sora has earned the right to weild his own keyblade, as nomura stated their are many ways to acquire the keyblade but you only need a strong heart.

Sora was born with the abillity to wield "a" keyblade however it was not supposed to be the kingdom key.

wait wait wait back up. arent all keyblades the same at the start and then they change according to their masters??? http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/ohmy.png and keychains xD and if Sora wasnt meant to wield the kingdom key then who was? http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/ohmy.png Riku or Ven?

Also has anyone wondered why sora has that crown necklace and crown cain (on his pants in kh1)?? :) Does it have a deeper meaning or does he have it cuz he likes crowns (like me) xD [i made my own necklace inspired by sora] haha

wait wait wait back up. arent all keyblades the same at the start and then they change according to their masters??? http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/ohmy.png and keychains xD and if Sora wasnt meant to wield the kingdom key then who was? http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/ohmy.png Riku or Ven?

Also has anyone wondered why sora has that crown necklace and crown cain (on his pants in kh1)?? :) Does it have a deeper meaning or does he have it cuz he likes crowns (like me) xD [i made my own necklace inspired by sora] haha

Riku was because Terra chose him as his sucessor and no every keyblade has default keychain which determines it's appearance.

Have you been reading all the posts including mine before you posted this ? I ALREADY stated that ..Meh...This point is moot..Rikus did choose Sora but regardless if this ever happened Sora wouldve eventually had his own .. Read what i posted above..

dont you remember when Sora's heart first came into contact with Ventus' heart, after Vanitas had been created, their hearts became connected, i think that is why Sora can wield the keyblade

this is what most of us have been stating over and over in this thread especially myself..Vens heart went to soras to heal Bc Sora was destined to wield regardless,,Vens heart gave him the ability to wield more than one.

dont you remember when Sora's heart first came into contact with Ventus' heart, after Vanitas had been created, their hearts became connected, i think that is why Sora can wield the keyblade

It helps if you read the entire thread if sora's heart never came in contact with Ven's heart he stil would have been able to weild the keyblade. Nomura confirms that Sora was born with the ability.