Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Zeles

KH3D What are we calling this guy?

Posted Image

The guy in the top picture next to Sora. Are we calling him the Mysterious Figure? Because in the trailers he was identified as Young Master Xehanort.

"Unknown" is another one, but eh. I like Young Master Xehanort, but the more "official" name seems to be Unknown. We don't 100% know his true identity (even though Nomura said they were the same), as there may be more to it... so my preference is to call him Unknown (young Master Xehanort) lol.

He's actually the Mysterious Figure or the Unknown but everyone likes to refer to him as the Young Master Xehanort. But unfortunately, because of this some members are still ignorant of his identity and they're still making theories of who MF might be. :/

I like calling him MF personally because I know who he is.

How many names does Xehanort (in all his forms) even have? Xemnas, Ansem,Seeker Of Darkness, Xehanort, Master Xehanort, Terranort, Xehanort's Heartless, Unknown, Young Master Xehanort... Am I forgetting anything?

How many names does Xehanort (in all his forms) even have? Xemnas, Ansem,Seeker Of Darkness, Xehanort, Master Xehanort, Terranort, Xehanort's Heartless, Unknown, Young Master Xehanort... Am I forgetting anything?

The reason why the whole thing is called 'Xehanort Saga' xD

he looks YMX but i prefer to call him Mysterious figure (MF)

Meh. I think he looks like a young Terranort TBH so MF is what i prefer to call him till we know more about him.. You can interpret what "young master xehanort" means in a few ways i guess.

By the way, replika13 I know i've seen that signature before on deviant art, but I can't find it now. Could you please link me were you got it?

Meh. I think he looks like a young Terranort TBH so MF is what i prefer to call him till we know more about him.. You can interpret what "young master xehanort" means in a few ways i guess.

This. To me, he still looks a bit like Terra.

Edit: Wait sorry misread your post

He has the same appearance as Young Master Xehanort.

Yeah, that is true, but I am just saying that Unknown could be anybody unless stated otherwise. I really wish I could say he is Young Master Xehanort as well!

I'll be calling him Young Master Xehanort, since he looks exactly like the guy at Destiny Islands we see in the beginning of BBS, which was revealed to be YMX from the Xehanort reports. And if he isn't YMX, then he'll be known as "the guy who looks like YMX"

Huh.. just wondering but was the Mysterious Figure battle in BBS FM canon?

if yes, then that would mean he got time traveling powers, which would rly screw sora and co. over xD

Only Ventus could canonly fight MF but it's possible.

Unknown, Mysterious Figure, and Young Master Xehanort....

It is still "Unknown" of who this person is =/

But I think they either made it obvious that Unknown/MF is Young Master Xehanort, or they basically going to mindfiretruck is even further than we already are with either him being related to these....harmless looking nightmares or into something even worse for our minds to comprehend. Like it said in the interview, which is for the credits and I hope its not for YMX, do not let your guard down.