So... They announced:

• Fantasia
  • Tron
  • Pranksters Paradise
  • Notredame
  • Traverse Town
  • Musketeer world
  • ???
Which world is the 7th??? What do you think??

I Personally want Pocahontas sooo bad!!!

Technically, they've also announced Destiny Island, Mysterious Tower, and The World that Never Was.

i think destiny islands is yet again just in cutscenes and mysterious towers,radiant garden, twilight town and disney castle are same.

tutti frutti. If they do Twilight Town, Mysterious Tower, Destiny Islands and TWTNW like in BBS and only have them in cutscenes it would be pretty hard to guess which worlds would. I just hope that Square doesn't disapoint in the last world, as well as the rest of them.

i think destiny islands is yet again just in cutscenes and mysterious towers,radiant garden, twilight town and disney castle are same.

Mmm.. I kind of doubt that about destiny islands.... I mean, don't they start there? And when they loose their skills, they don't change immediately into their new outfits. I've seen cut scenes with their KH1 outfits, and that'd make sense to start again in Destiny Island. I think Destiny Island will be the same as Land of Departure in BBS. Not much fighting. Not much to do. Just a place for treasures, and tutorials.

As for Mysterious Tower--that can be either or. Though, It really might just be a cut scene world.

i want the world that never was because i think sora will become the bad guy! since i saw the ten minute trailer he was with xehanort ansem master xehanort and master xehanort he might not save those who were lost since he will be lost in the realm of sleep and become the bad guy!

I want the TWTNW to be the seventh and final world for KH:3D

i want the world that never was because i think sora will become the bad guy! since i saw the ten minute trailer he was with xehanort ansem master xehanort and master xehanort he might not save those who were lost since he will be lost in the realm of sleep and become the bad guy!

I want the TWTNW to be the seventh and final world for KH:3D

Or he could have been captured and Riku has to save him.

Again.