Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DawningEclipse

KH1 Who else stayed on Destiny Island for hours and kept leveling up?

I stayed until lvl 18 and it was easy just hit Wakka's ball back at him when he trows it. You get 1 exp each time you hit back a normal back and 2 for a power throw. i also got like 90 potions from battling the 3 of them and Riku. I just love Destiny Islands so it was easy for me

i did this but i got bored fighting tidus and selphie and waka and riku so i moved on to the shadows got to like level 13 or sumtin beat squall then i leveled up to like level 15 then fought the boss i made it to wonder land beat trickmaster didnt stay long bad choice cerberus was a little hard i useually always have troublem wen i first fight him tho

I defeated the hearless there up until level 5...when I play hard/proud/critical mode I have this policy:5 levels per world..even though in traverse town I got 10 :P..still I finished with lv 65 :P

I Leveled until i was level 13. ( Ahahahahah! <) I Fought Shadows, but then i wanted to continue on my first time playing the game. (Yeah, I Got slightly overpowered for until the wonderland boss.) Don't say i'm not a KH Fan, becasue i first played when i was 5, so i failed the first cuz in wasn't used these of games.

I stayed on the island until I was level 10. It helped me tremendously!! I glided so fast through the game. People, if your going to play Kh1 then wait till ur at least level 10 to leave the island.

I did it once, but then thought it made the rest of the game to easy, so I stopped doing it. However I did it on normal, and I regret not doing it on expert....

The first time I played I did standard and just went on, to see the game and what it was like. The second time I played I levelled up on the island thinking "those friking heartless will be so easy if I level up here fighting Riku"

Got to level 13 I think before I got bored.

I also tried playing the games with cheats (I have a cheat disc) so I started with full upgraded health, mp, all synthesis items (so I got the ultimate weapon), highest level he could be (can't remember if it's 99 or you could go into the 3 digits). Was fun playing with the ultimate weapon early on.