Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DawningEclipse

KH1 Who else stayed on Destiny Island for hours and kept leveling up?

I swear I do this every time I come back and play the game :P Wakka has suffered many blitz balls to the face for the sake of my leveling. As a side note my friend has a level 31 account on kh2 that's still in the station of serenity, he wants to get a finishing plus while he's still Roxas :P

I've done that a few times. The first time I played, I found the Destiny Island trio too hard to keep beating, but when I replayed, I'd always grind a little (Unless it was a low level run)

The highest level I got was level 31 ( I wanted to go as far as possible, but I stopped at level 30, only to get an extra level up fighting heartless later one when they appear in DI)

I always use Selphie to grind, because of his jump rope.

I've done that a few times. The first time I played, I found the Destiny Island trio too hard to keep beating, but when I replayed, I'd always grind a little (Unless it was a low level run)

The highest level I got was level 31 ( I wanted to go as far as possible, but I stopped at level 30, only to get an extra level up fighting heartless later one when they appear in DI)

I always use Selphie to grind, because of his jump rope.

I use to fight Tidus because of her power pole.

I think the highest level I left the island at was either 18 or 20. In RPGs, I like being over-prepared. LOL

I leveled up to around Level 9 or so because I wanted to learn Scan!! :wacko: The second Darkside battle seemed to take forever to beat without it!

tutti frutti. When I do, I usually get scan. After playing the series for so long, it seems more of a habit to play the series with than without it. But in terms of doing it on purpose, the highest I usually go for is lv 15, and thats to fight the trio a couple times and to help get myself back into the game if I haven't played for a while.