Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DawningEclipse

KH1 Who else stayed on Destiny Island for hours and kept leveling up?

I use to fight Tidus because of her power pole.

I've done that a few times. The first time I played, I found the Destiny Island trio too hard to keep beating, but when I replayed, I'd always grind a little (Unless it was a low level run)The highest level I got was level 31 ( I wanted to go as far as possible, but I stopped at level 30, only to get an extra level up fighting heartless later one when they appear in DI)I always use Selphie to grind, because of his jump rope.

LOL, YOU GUYS SWAPPED THE GENDERS OF SELPHIE AND TIDUS, XDDD

I went to level 46 before i got bored, man it gets slow after 15... :wacko:

Deflecting wakkas balls is the best, always make sure youre a good distance away so the balls you deflect don't hit and damage him :)

I netted 200-300+ exp very quickly thats already a good few levels ^_^

Posted Image

So I stop fighting tidus and the gang at level 7. Once the storm hit, you had to fight the heartless a head to the door by the secret place and unlocked the door. Instead of doing that I kept fighting the heartless and leveling up. I would search the whole island over and over again. I'm gonna level up to 20 before leaving the island. Fighting the heartless is a better way of leveling up then fighting tidus and the others.