Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
minerest

KH3D Roxas' fate speculation

My theory has always been that Xion, Roxas, Ven and even Namine can all exist separately if they get creative. First, return Ven's heart to his body. Then use a combination of the replica program and Ansem's memory/data pods to create artificial bodies for the memories of Roxas, Xion and Namine that are inside Sora and Kairi. Yes, it would be sort of weird, but it seems 3D is going to revolve around (in some way) the fact Sora has too many hearts/people/memories/data inside him. What better way to solve that issue then to remove those things and place them in another vessel.

Vanitas setiment is cannon

Vanitas sentiment is cannon

False. The Vanitas Remnant is not canon.

Secondly, the Vanitas we saw in the trailer was some kind of trick played by the Mysterious Figure. Nomura has stated that wherever the MF goes, dark beings seem to pop up.

Posted Image

Seems like I have to come onto every thread and fix everything.

Where to start. Ah, Roxas and Ventus. Ok. So people, the fact that I keep seeing "Roxas is Ven's Nobody" is kinda killing me. I mean, you HAD to have played KH2 to know that a Nobody is created from the body and soul. So if Sora's heart was released, got consumed by darkness, blah blah blah, guess who's created? Roxas, from Sora's BODY AND SOUL. To have understand why Roxas looks like Ventus is for playing Birth by Sleep. As you can tell, Ventus' BODY AND SOUL is currently stuck in Castle Oblivion, Chamber of Waking, therefore, means that Roxas is not Ventus' Nobody. HOWEVER, due to the fact that Ventus' heart is in Sora's body, when Sora's heart got released, his heart stayed behind inside the body and soul of Sora. Thus is why Nomura calls him the "Sora + Ven's Nobody", because while Sora use his remains to create Roxas, Ven's heart was added into the mix, giving the final touches of Roxas (the reason why he looks like Ven is because of the heart being inside him. Judging from MX's heart in Terra, the heart forces a change on appearance on the body, unless the heart is dormant). So that's the whole idea behind Ventus. To find out hints about Ven's heart in Roxas, play 358/2 Days, because it's self-explanatory.

Ok that's one. Now for Ventus, since there's a little argument over him and Vanitas. Here's the deal. Vanitas is the darkness of Ventus' heart, thus creating an entirely new being with a pure heart of darkness. Ven can still hate, regardless of Vanitas. You don't need darkness to produce negative emotions. Sadness and anger are negative emotions that has been shown on Ventus' expressions MANY times. Vanitas is basically all negatives emotions, which explains the Unversed, something I shouldn't have to go into detail. It's much like Kairi. Kairi has displayed negative emotions, despite having a pure heart of light. So when you say why can Roxas hate? It's because it really is the heart's doing. The heart is creating a variety of emotions, ones from WHOSE heart? Ventus' heart, a heart of pure light.

Another point of Ventus and Vanitas. While Ventus did manage to defeat Vanitas and the X-Blade, destroying them both, the darkness from Vanitas DID not restore Ventus' heart. As you can tell, the Dive to the Heart pillar contained Ventus and Vanitas. But when Vanitas was destroyed, he disappeared from the pillar. It's pretty obvious that nothing was restored, except that Ventus got his body back. There was no indication of darkness restoring Ventus' heart, probably because he firetrucking "killed" the person that had it. However, it caused Ventus to lose his heart and fall back into a comatose state once again. That would mean that his heart was indeed damaged once more. That's why he turned to Sora and asked to let him stay in him, because he needed to heal. Simple logic, folks.

And the thing with Vanitas' Remnant. The battle is non-canon, that is true. As for the boss itself, it's unknown AT THE MOMENT. But because there is absolutely no proof of him being canon, other than the fact that appeared for a battle, his status is non-canon, until further notice. No buts, no questions, no nothing

That's it people. Just play the damn games and think logically.

As for Roxas coming back to Dream Drop Distance or whatever, it's kinda up to two things. For once, Sora needs to be a Heartless again, and bam, there's Roxas. Ventus will have nothing to do with Roxas, unless his heart is still inside Roxas. Roxas has no impact on Ventus whatsoever. It is possible to be seperate, although I'm not sure how Roxas will turned out to look like, Ventus or actually Sora, assuming you meant that Ventus awake and active with Roxas running around. But the second thing is fanservice. Because oh firetrucking jolly fanservice is probably going to get him revived in the most deus ex machina way possible

Posted Image

Where to start. Ah, Roxas and Ventus. Ok. So people, the fact that I keep seeing "Roxas is Ven's Nobody" is kinda killing me. I mean, you HAD to have played KH2 to know that a Nobody is created from the body and soul. So if Sora's heart was released, got consumed by darkness, blah blah blah, guess who's created? Roxas, from Sora's BODY AND SOUL. To have understand why Roxas looks like Ventus is for playing Birth by Sleep. As you can tell, Ventus' BODY AND SOUL is currently stuck in Castle Oblivion, Chamber of Waking, therefore, means that Roxas is not Ventus' Nobody. HOWEVER, due to the fact that Ventus' heart is in Sora's body, when Sora's heart got released, his heart stayed behind inside the body and soul of Sora. Thus is why Nomura calls him the "Sora + Ven's Nobody", because while Sora use his remains to create Roxas, Ven's heart was added into the mix, giving the final touches of Roxas (the reason why he looks like Ven is because of the heart being inside him. Judging from MX's heart in Terra, the heart forces a change on appearance on the body, unless the heart is dormant). So that's the whole idea behind Ventus. To find out hints about Ven's heart in Roxas, play 358/2 Days, because it's self-explanatory.

Ok that's one. Now for Ventus, since there's a little argument over him and Vanitas. Here's the deal. Vanitas is the darkness of Ventus' heart, thus creating an entirely new being with a pure heart of darkness. Ven can still hate, regardless of Vanitas. You don't need darkness to produce negative emotions. Sadness and anger are negative emotions that has been shown on Ventus' expressions MANY times. Vanitas is basically all negatives emotions, which explains the Unversed, something I shouldn't have to go into detail. It's much like Kairi. Kairi has displayed negative emotions, despite having a pure heart of light. So when you say why can Roxas hate? It's because it really is the heart's doing. The heart is creating a variety of emotions, ones from WHOSE heart? Ventus' heart, a heart of pure light.

Another point of Ventus and Vanitas. While Ventus did manage to defeat Vanitas and the X-Blade, destroying them both, the darkness from Vanitas DID not restore Ventus' heart. As you can tell, the Dive to the Heart pillar contained Ventus and Vanitas. But when Vanitas was destroyed, he disappeared from the pillar. It's pretty obvious that nothing was restored, except that Ventus got his body back. There was no indication of darkness restoring Ventus' heart, probably because he firetrucking "killed" the person that had it. However, it caused Ventus to lose his heart and fall back into a comatose state once again. That would mean that his heart was indeed damaged once more. That's why he turned to Sora and asked to let him stay in him, because he needed to heal. Simple logic, folks.

And the thing with Vanitas' Remnant. The battle is non-canon, that is true. As for the boss itself, it's unknown AT THE MOMENT. But because there is absolutely no proof of him being canon, other than the fact that appeared for a battle, his status is non-canon, until further notice. No buts, no questions, no nothing

As for Roxas coming back to Dream Drop Distance or whatever, it's kinda up to two things. For once, Sora needs to be a Heartless again, and bam, there's Roxas. Ventus will have nothing to do with Roxas, unless his heart is still inside Roxas. Roxas has no impact on Ventus whatsoever. It is possible to be seperate, although I'm not sure how Roxas will turned out to look like, Ventus or actually Sora, assuming you meant that Ventus awake and active with Roxas running around. But the second thing is fanservice. Because oh firetrucking jolly fanservice is probably going to get him revived in the most deus ex machina way possible

Thank you please people understand that this statement is 100% fact

Posted Image

...I suppose that's fair. I apoligize. I could have sworn I read somewhere that the sentiment was canon. Oh well... I suppose trying to coin a dues ex machina is in reality pretty pointless.

Ok, One guy up there wrote A HELL OF A TEXT, but yeah, he is completely right.

I think I am the creator of the theory guy who most talk about this theory of Roxas coming back as Ventus, so I will write a little here.

First, read the long text the guy up there wrote, so we can continue, also, it's better if you've played all KH before entering in this discussion.

First, you can cleary see that Roxas acts exactly like Ventus, and it's already fact that Roxas has ventus' hearts (Can anyone teach me how I use the ' to indicate possessiviness when the name ends with an S? ).

So, I think that from now on the only thing that sustain the theory of Roxas coming back as a different entity is the "fangirl power", in other words, the argument of "How just Ventus would be able to hang on with Terra, Aqua, Lea and Xion at the same time?" Well, to start, let's talk about Lea.

Lea has coming back from death many times by the powers of fan girls, something that I learned playing the world ends with you is that "There are somepeople that won't die even if you kill them", so... What I was talking about?.... Oh yes, So, Lea's home world is radiant garden, so, to start, he would not be able to hang on with Roxas even if he came back, since Roxas' place is twilight town. So, lea just need to go to twilight town right? WRONG! I think that the KH staff wouldn't dare to separe Lea from his yaoipair friend Isa.

You can create many situations and there won't be one who satisfy everybody, EXCEPT, if Roxas come back as Ventus. Why? Easy, Ventus can just open a portal with his portalgun keyblade and go to visit his friends.

Other thing: "ROXAS CAN'T COME BACK AS VENTUS! IT'S THE SAME AS STOP-EXISTING!" Yup, something that totally happened in KH2.

Sorry for the bad development of my thoughts, I can't think in a good way to explain in english.