Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KairiChristian

Simple and Clean or Sanctuary?

hard to decide. I grew up loving simple and clean, but then I finally heard Sanctuary and loved it more. ><

but then there's Hikari and Passion, and i love everything better in a language I don't understand.

I would have to choose Passion, then Simple and Clean.

I have no clue I love them both!

But if I really had to choose I don't know haha!

I love the slow version of sanctuary better then the slow version of simple and clean.

Between the two, I'd have to pick Simple and Clean. It was the song that made me fall in love with Utada Hikaru (the original, not the remix). But Passion has been one of my all time favourite songs since I first heard it, so very long ago (Before KH2 even came out!). I never really like Sanctuary all that much though. I've always thought the English lyrics didn't quite fit. And the backing vocals were taken out, and they're a big part of the reason I love Passion so much. It's still a good song though. I love Hikari too. So basically, what I'm trying to say is that I love all the KH theme songs, Japanese and English.