Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Zexion

OH SHIT!

I'm gonna get in trouble for this, but me and my friend just made it up and I had to share it.

(Oscar Mayer Wiener Parody)

Ohhhhhhhh! I WISH I HAD A BLACK GUY'S WIENER, THEN EVER GIRL'D BE IN LOVE WITH ME!!!

MY WIENER HAS A FIRST NAME, IT K-A-N-Y-E!!! MY WIENER HAS A LAST NAME, IT'S W-E-S-T...and he doesn't like Taylor Swift.

Cause one of the peoples on these forums are called Lee ...

I just found that a bit weird.

Her name is Leanna...God, are you ALWAYS gonna start problems? You say you want me to leave you alone, and I do...yet you insist on talking to me. AND you could have just as easily sent me a private message if you were legitimately concerned. I think you made that post so she would read, get mad, and break up with me. I'm sorry Luzze...but you're a manipulator. Now, please leave ME alone.

I don't mean to intervene...

but don't the rules say we're not supposed to post anything offensive in the threads?

"^^

I'm sure name-calling and arguing can apply to "offensive"

"^^

Just a thought.

Cause one of the peoples on these forums are called Lee ...

I just found that a bit weird.

Her name is Leanna...God, are you ALWAYS gonna start problems? You say you want me to leave you alone, and I do...yet you insist on talking to me. AND you could have just as easily sent me a private message if you were legitimately concerned. I think you made that post so she would read, get mad, and break up with me. I'm sorry Luzze...but you're a manipulator. Now, please leave ME alone.

I don't mean to intervene...

but don't the rules say we're not supposed to post anything offensive in the threads?

"^^

I'm sure name-calling and arguing can apply to "offensive"

"^^

Just a thought.

I said my peace, and I'm done. I never would've wasted my breathe arguing.