Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Zexion

The greatest thing you'll ever learn...

Love is pure, complete bullshit. It's for people who NEED someone to lean on because they can't do it themselves. If you want my advice...I say "firetruck love!"

It's twisted, difficult, and firetruckED UP!

...that is all...

I fell in love with a girl who was just like me IN EVERYWAY. She and I swore that we were made from the same damn DNA...

She told me that I was the most amazing guy she'd ever met and that she loved me and wanted to spend her life with me...then she gets with another guy, firetrucks him, and says that I'm a firetrucking asshole and that I never meant anything to her.

So, I WILL NEVER be in another relationship again. I NEVER want to get married, or any of that firetrucking bullshit.

I know, but it's the same general thing, so, just know that JF and I are here for you as I'm sure others on here are aswell, and I'll be here if you change your mind.

I understand u, I've passed for something like that.

Especially in the: "She and I swore that we were made from the same damn DNA..." part. So firetrucking familiar to me.

And then she... meh, u can suppose the rest of the story, It's pretty similar to urs. So similar... maybe too similar...

Love is shit. U bet.

Love is pure, complete bullshit. It's for people who NEED someone to lean on because they can't do it themselves. If you want my advice...I say "firetruck love!"

It's twisted, difficult, and firetruckED UP!

...that is all...

Man i agree with ya and now a days love ain't pure at all

i know i had a bf and my exbest friends liek him too so my bfs sis said she was tryign to take him and i went to see him at french school *there 2 school were i live* and they were making out he said he didnt liek me that way and i was to concerned!

I personally have no problem with you. You're a great VA and a good singer, but this thread kinda irked me.

Alright, so instead of totally giving up on being truly happy, how about you take this experience, learn all that went wrong, get over it, and move on.

A life lived in bitterness only receives bitterness.

Zexion.

At the point ur at, you don't want advice. Maybe you want revenge. Maybe life has screwed you over. Join the club. It sucks.

You are right, and I salute you. Go forth and kick the worlds ass.